Chapter 13 ( Vansh guide akshu )

Here is the chapter guys . Give reviews guys .

Good response lead to the regular update . Now choice is yours
______________________________________

The scene start from kartik and akshu 's car come inside the gate of goenka villa . Guards greet them . They come out from the car and went inside the villa . Just then party pooper burst and everyone welcome Akshu . Akshu was overwhelmed to saw this surprise and gesture of her family . She was very excited to meet suhasni after long time . Suhasni come and take her in a hug . She too hug her tightly .

Suhasni - I miss you akshu beta ab dur maat jaana hamse .

Akshu - abhi toh kahi nahi Jaa Rahi hu jab taak shaadi paaki nahi hoti .

Suhasni ( confused ) - shaadi ??

Manish - haa maa shaadi woh akshu ek ladke se pyar karti hai ham abhi milkar aarahe hai unse bahaut acchi family hai woh aur bahaut pyar bhi karte hai akshu se .

Swarna - haa maaji ladka bhi bahaut accha hai doctors ki family hai akshu bhi wahi kaam karti hai ussi hospital main kya naam hai haa ( remember) birla hospital... haa birla hospital .

And kairav and swarnish tell about the birlas and abhimanyu to suhasni . Kartik was standing at side and smile seeing everyone happy specially seeing his daughter at home infront of his eyes . there was no limit to his happiness . He was happy first thinking about the way she scold sheela for him and second she will now live with him . Manish noticed it and go toward him .

Manish - mil gaya aisa moment which give you peace .

Kartik Grinned widely and nodded and take him to corner . He hug Manish and tell everything how akshu take stand for him infront of Sheela and scold him .

Kartik ( happily ) - I am so happy papa now I start believing ki meri beti bahaut jald mere paas aajayegi . Baas woh din jaldi aajaye jis din main khul ke aapni beti ko gale laga Saku usse bata saku ki how much I love her . Aapni beti ke saath waisa hi bond chahata hu jaisa pehele tha .

He then noticed Manish just look at blankly . He realised today the way he  yearn for him , made plan excitedly after get some golden moments his dad too did the same when he was angry with him his expressions get change into sad one  Manish noticed it and asked.

Manish - kya huaa kartik abhi toh khush the aise achanak se chehere pe barah kyu baj Gaye .

Kartik - nahi baas yeh soch raha hu ki mere saath jo ho Raha hai woh bilkul sahi horaha hai maine jo itne saal aapke saath kiya wahi toh exact horaha hai mere saath . Now I understood aapko kaisa lagta hoga when I was angry with you and was away from you ( feeling guilty ) I am really sorry papa .

Manish smile and cupped his face .

Manish - isme sorry bolne ki kya zaroorat hai tumhe Jo thi woh galat fehmi thi saumya ko lekar aur akshu ko bhi galat fehmi hi hai naira ko lekar . Don't worry sab theek hojayega ( he patted his shoulder )

Kartik nodded and hug him as he couldn't control his emotions . Manish could feel his emotions and hug him more tighlty he knew it very well what must be go through on kartik as he also experienced the same when kartik was away from him .

Kartik ( mumble ) - papa mujhe meri Beti milegi naa wapas ??

Manish ( break the hug and cupped his face ) - of course milegi jab mujhe mera beta mil gaya toh tumhe bhi tumhari beti mil jayegi .

He assured him and kartik just looking down thinking about him and akshu only . Kairav and vansh who heard all this and feeling bad for his  father and brother respectively . Vansh was very angry on akshu for disrespecting kartik as in his eyes kartik is the world 's best father for kairav and akshu . He always wish kartik to be his father but he didn't get and samarth was not a good father to him . He was good father to vatsal but not to him . Just then He saw akshu was talking to sheela and apologize to her and he was very angry on her heard that.