Chapter 22 ( Akshu read Naira's diary )

Here is the chapter guys . Give response .

Remember good response lead to the regular updates
______________________________________

The scene start from akshu start reading naira 's diary . When she open her diary she touched it and feel her presence .

Akshu ( get emotional ) - I miss you mumma . I wish aap yaha hote toh whole life main mumma ke liye nahi tadapti . I know buami , gayu mumma badi mumma aur manjari maa hai but still I miss you .

She wipe her tears and flip the pages . The first few pages was of rishikesh days . She thought to skip it and wanted to read from the time when kartik and naira get married as she wanted to know about kartik more , his actual behaviour toward naira from her perspective but then she change her mind and decide to read from starting only maybe her heart indicate her that she is missing something important by skiping those part .

( As we all know ki kaira ki magical tale Rishikesh ke ganga ghat se hi shuru huyi thi toh uske baare main pata hona toh Banta hi hai )

Akshu go back to those page and start reading . She start reading her diary . Accidentally she open the page when she write about her first meet with kartik .

Akshu ( read diary ) - hii my sweetie . Pata hai aaj mere saath kya huaa Aaj Maine ek mendak se mili . I know tum kya soch Rahi hogi mendak hi toh hai . Par woh mendak nahi insaan tha . Naam toh itna accha tha kartik but shakal aur harkate bilkul mendak jaisi . Taar taar karta hai woh aur mujhe jangli sherni bulata hai kya main Sherni hu kya ?? Tum hi batao ?? Maine bhi bol Diya usse mendak kahi ke taar taar taar .

She read the part in which she explain whole incident of first meet .

Kaash yeh peheli aur aakhri baar ho main uss mendak se mili hu . Ganga maiya please he was so irritating . Ughhh why I just thinking about that mendak or what's his name kartik haa kartik . Kyu soch rahi hu main uske baare main .

Akshu laugh reading about the first meet .

How cute naa . Mr goenka aur mumma ki first meet kitni cute aur funny thi . Mendak aur sherni kitne cute name hai naa .   and she chuckled reading again .

But one second mr goenka aur mumma rishikesh main mile the it's means unki love marriage thi arrange nahi . She thought

Then she remember sheela's words .

Teri maa aur kartik ki arrange marriage thi suhasni ji ne chuna tha naira ko aur kartik ko pasand nahi thi woh

" Sheela ne jhoot bola mujhse par kyu ?? Iska matlab jhooti hai woh . Agar yeh jhoot bola hai toh aur bhi kayi jhoot bole hoge usne " she thought

She further continue reading the diary to know how much lie sheela told to her . After reading few parts she realised sheela said so much lies to her . She read how she meet akshara in rishikesh and then she come back with her as she did a deal with her . She can feel pain of akshara how much in pain she was when her own daughter misunderstood her . She heard all the stories about her mumma and nani 's misunderstanding and patchup from her nanu and mamu .

Kitna dukh hota hoga nani ko jab unki beti saamne hoke bhi unke saath nahi thi . I wish mumma ne nani ko samjha hota .

Nani ke liye bura lag raha aapne papa ke liye nahi you also not understand him . You also should try to understand him a little maybe you will get all your answers her one sensible brain cell said .

She also thought the same for sometime is it she who misunderstanding everything ?? Maybe sheela and her perception is wrong not Mr goenka .