Chapter 27 ( In rishikesh )

Here is the chapter guys . Give response .

Remember good response lead to the regular update.
______________________________________

FEW DAYS LATER

The scene start from kartik and akshu landed in rishikesh and both come out from the airport . Akshu and kartik both feel naira 's presence here . It seems in air naira 's fragrance is present and they can feel it and why not this happens rishikesh and naira are interconnected . She spend her whole childhood here and here she meet her soulmate too . Kartik get nostalgic saw the lanes of rishikesh and flashback hits him of happy and golden days when his sherni was with him . Their first meet , their cute banter fight for ladoo , Jeep incident , their patch up , celebration of first marriage anniversary everything flashes in front of him like a movie .

Akshu too miss naira and feel her presence but alas she don't have enough memories with her to recollect . She keenly observe her father who having light tears in his eyes which he tried hard to hide it .

Akshu ( pass him tissue ) - itna brave hone ka bhi kya fayda ki aapne hi emotions ko chupana pade . I know you are brave but hamesha brave baana is not good . Sometime becoming weak is good . Let down your emotions you will feel good .

Kartik slightly nodded and let flow down his tears . He get emotional think about naira . Naira's memories haunt him . Sometime he felt that he should embrace death and reunite with his naira but thought of akshu and kairav didn't dare him to take this step .

Main itna bhi selfish nahi hosakta ki aapne liye aapne bacchon ki zindagi kharab kar du . They already loose their mom . I can't snatch father 's shadow from them as I knew they need me . He thought

But sherni tum bahaut kharab ho . Mujhe akele chod ke chali gayi chuttiya manne aur saari responsibilities mujhe de gayi aur pain bhi tumse alag rehene ka kyu ?? He complain naira in his mind .

Akshu held his hand and out of emotions kartik side hug her . First she feel awkward but gradually she start rubbing his back in order to calm him down but soon kartik realise his position and back off . He wipe his tears and book cab from airport to ganga ghat as he spend some time there and revive the memories of his first meet with naira .   Just then kartik and akshu phone beep on the same time . Kartik and akshu check their phone and look at each other .

Kartik / akshu ( in unison ) - kairav/  bhaiya ka message hai .

They look at each other bewildered and then at their respective phones and open message and read it .

Kartik ( read his message ; in mind ) - papa I hope ab taak aapka plane land kar gya hoga aur aap acche se pahaunch gaye hoge . I know rishikesh bahaut special hai aapke liye and mumma 's memories will haunt you but mumma ko dukhi hokar nahi smile karke yaad karna warna woh saapne main aake aapki chatni bana degi .

Kartik smile as well as chuckled on the same time reading his message . He message him back .

Kartik ( message him ) - okk tadpole janab aapka hukum saarokoh par . Aap bhi dhyan rakhna aapna . Don't trouble my daughter . Or else I will beat you .

On the other side akshu too read kairav 's message .

Akshu ( read his message ; in mind ) - Akshu I know tu hamesha sad feel karti hai ki tere paas mumma ki memories nahi hai when I , vansh bhaiya Krish bhaiya used to share memories of mumma you feel sad toh ab tere paas mauka hai mumma ki memories ke saath time spend karne ka . Aisi memories create kar mumma ki chizo ke saath Jo tu kabhi naa bhule hmm .

Akshu smile and get emotional at the same time .

Akshu / kartik ( in unison ; whisper ) - kairav bhaiya / mera beta best hai .