Chapter 33 ( Bffs bond )

Guys I am ready to give regular updates from now onwards but please do votes and comments as it motivate me and give suggestions whenever I asked .
______________________________________

AT SINGHANIA SADAN

Goenkas move out from goneka villa and go to Singhania sadan . Kairav was very happy , excited to go in Singhania sadan . After so many years he go in that place where his mother 's memories was there and she could feel naira 's presence also as in goenka villa he can feel naira 's presence but still Singhania sadan is still special for him .

As he stepped out from the car kairav was overwhelmed to saw his mother house , no his house . They step in and kairav just looked around the house with the feeling of homecoming .  .

Naksh - kairav jaao naira ke room main jaake rest kar lo Pooja main time hai abhi .

Kairav get emotional listening this as naira 's room is very special for him . He always stay in her room only whenever he used to come Singhania sadan . Krish and Vatsal take him to naira 's room . He look around and reminiscing the moments with his tina the tin in this room .

Kairav ( whisper ) - mumma I miss you . I wish aap yaha hote toh sab kuch accha hota .

Krish and vatsal just stood aside to him have that moment as they knew how he missed naira alot specially today .

Natik couldn't resist himself and went toward kairav and hug him tighlty . Natik again get emotional to saw his princess room after so many years as they lived in London from past 17 years .

All the memories of naira came rushing back . He missed his princess alot .

Just then keerti came to call them for dinner . After spend some time in naira room natik and kairav went downstairs for Pooja .

When they reached at hall they saw Krish and vansh already made all arrangements for Pooja . Everyone went toward them .

Everyone go and get ready . After sometime everyone came downstairs and pandit ji start the Pooja . When Pooja was going on everyone start remember their moment with naira . Specially natik and naksh . Kairav end up crying and vansh console him .

Everyone get emotional remember naira .

Papa aap mere acche papa ho naa please mujhe mobile cover dilao naa .

Just then he saw naira is standing infront of natik . Natik was elated to saw his princess .

Natik - princess aap aagaye now please aapne papa ko chodke kahi maat jaana please .

Naira ( wipe his tear , sit beside him resting on his shoulder ) - main toh hamesha aapke saath hu physically naa sahi but hamesha aapke dil main aur yaadon main toh hu naa aur akshu aur kairav toh hai naa they are my replica . Toh aap akshu ko hi aapni princess samjhlo .

After that she vanished then he realised it was his imagination .

Pyaare bhaiya , pyaare bhaiya maan jaao tin tin chodo bhi ab gussa zara smile ko dikhao .

Naksh ( getting emotional ) - Meri 007 tu agayi wapis mene tujhe kitna miss kiya . Ab main tere ko hamesha aapne paas rakhuga .

Naira - Aisa , chalo bhai mujhe pakdo and she start running.

Naksh - Naira ruk ruk

And she vanished , nakh realise it was her imagination.

Naira - Bhabhi chalo milke bhai ko sataye , bahut maza ayega