Chapter 6 ( Akshu white lie )

Hii guys I am back with new chapter and sorry for the delay . I hope you like this storyline .

I don't know why I don't feel to write this story . Please do comments and votes to inspire me to write this story.

80 + votes
30 + comments

Inline comments please .
______________________________________

12 year passed since the akshu the only daughter of Goenka villa leave  the house . With the departure of akshu the happiness of goenka villa also gone away and the peace of Kartik also . After akshu went hostel kartik  give divorce to sirat and both sirat and aarohi start living in London . After 2 years of akshu 's departure sirat died and aarohi start living with ranveer's family as she is the last piece of their son . She is the only daughter of ranveer .

Back to goenka villa kartik 's health also start getting deteriorated and had a heart attack too . After that kairav start take care of Kartik and spent most of the time with kartik and also complete his studies from India only . It seems manish words come true akshu get more closed to manish than kartik .

First she go to Pune for schooling then London for her graduation and post graduation and now she become a famous cardiologist . Many years passed , many seasons changed all are grow up but one thing can't change and that is akshu 's hatred for kartik . Her hatred increase for kartik over the time and yaa she is in still contact with sheela the home breaker .

~~~~~~~Screenplay begin ~~~~~~~~
12 YEARS LATER

A Beautiful villa is seen with the name plate of goenka villa . A middle age man came is seen in the garden and see an old album his eyes fall on pic of 12 years girl and a man in which they look happy and hug each other . A lone tears escaped from his eyes .

Man ( to himself ) - kaash sab phir se pehele jaisa hojaye 12 saal wait kar chuka hu main ab nahi hota intezar kaash meri beti phirse mujhe papa kehene lage aur phir se ( pointing toward photos ) yeh happy days waapas aajaye .

Suddenly a voice came from behind.

Voice - acche din waapas jarur aayege papa jab aapki princess phir se apke paas ayegi aur waise hi pyar karegi jaise pehele karti thi .

Man turned behind and saw a boy of age 29 .

Man - kairav

Till now you all are understood that the boy and man are non other than kairav and kartik . Kairav came there with the 2 cup of tea .

Kairav - aapki chai adarak wali .

Kartik smile and take a cup from tea and sip it .

Kartik ( take a sip ) - aare waah tune toh mujhse bhi acchi chai banayi hai .

Kairav ( sit beside him ) - papa chai acchi toh banegi akhir kar beta bhi toh aapka hu aur aapse 2 kadam aage hi hu agar baap sher toh beta Sawa sher .

And after that kartik and kairav laugh whole heartedly.

Kartik ( remember something ) - accha yeh batao Aaj akshu se baat huyi Teri yaa papa ki . Puch naa usse ghar kab aayegi woh 12 saal hogaye hai mana mujhse naraz hai but atleast ghar toh aasakti hai naa yaa uske maan main mere liye itni nafrat hogayi hai ki meri shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahati .

And he get sad when he said this . Kairav saw it and kept his hand on his shoulder and said .

Kairav - aisa kuch nahi hai papa usse baas galatfehmi hai jo bahaut jald dur hojayegi aur pata nahi yeh ladki kya chahati hai pehele Pune phir London MBBS aur MD ki padhai ke liye aur ab woh keh rahi hai ki wahi job karegi pichle 6 mahine se wahi London main hai aur job kar rahi hai maine aur bade papa ne kitni baar kaha usse ki yaha India main job kar le yaha udaipur main acche hospital ki kami hai kya par yeh ladki sunti hi nahi hai .