Darkness

You opened your eyes, feeling a cold breeze on your skin. As you tried to sit up, you realized that you were lying on the ground, surrounded by darkness. What had happened to you?

You heard footsteps and saw a figure approaching you. As it came closer, you saw that it was a tall man. His skin was pale, his eyes were empty sockets, and he had large gashes in his chest. It was Eyeless Jack, the infamous Creepypasta figure.

You tried to scream, but he placed a finger on your lips, silencing you. To your surprise, he spoke. "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you."

You asked him what he wanted with you. Instead of answering, he picked you up and carried you to a nearby cabin. Inside, there was a bed, a small kitchen, and a fireplace. Eyeless Jack laid you down on the bed and tossed a blanket over you.

"I know this is strange, but I can't help it," he began, his voice softer than you expected. "I've been watching you for a long time. You seemed so lonely, and I...I wanted to be close to you."

Your heart raced as you listened to him. You never thought that Eyeless Jack, the merciless killer, could have any feelings.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and took your hand. "I know I'm not like others. I'm not handsome, I'm not charming, I'm not human. But I can offer you something nobody else can. I can make you feel alive."

You felt his cold fingers on your face, tracing down your cheek. He leaned closer, and you felt his breath on your skin. You closed your eyes and whispered, "I don't care what you are. As long as you're with me, I'm not alone."

Eyeless Jack smiled, revealing his sharp teeth. He leaned in and kissed you, his lips cold but surprisingly gentle. As you kissed him back, you felt a warmth in your heart that you never felt before.

For the rest of the night, Eyeless Jack held you close, telling you stories about his life and how he became what he was. You listened intently, fascinated by his every word. You realized that he wasn't just a monster. He was a person, just like you.

As the sun began to rise outside, Eyeless Jack gave you one last kiss and disappeared into the shadows. You knew that he couldn't stay with you forever, but you would never forget the night you shared together. And every time you closed your eyes, you could feel his presence beside you, watching over you, and protecting you from the darkness.