【A Love Beyond Sight】

。+❤️ฺ・。❤️ฺ・。+❤️ฺ・。❤️ฺ・。+❤️ฺ・。❤️ฺ・。+❤️ฺ・。❤️ฺ・。+❤️ฺ・。❤️ฺ・。+❤️ฺ・。❤️ฺ・。+❤️ฺ・。❤️ฺ・。+❤️ฺ・。❤️ฺ・
The night was cold and dark as I walked through the abandoned alleyway. I shivered in my thin jacket, wishing I had worn something warmer. I heard footsteps behind me, and I turned around to see Eyeless Jack.

At first, I was scared. I had heard the stories about him, about the people he had killed. But as he got closer, I saw something in his eyes that made me pause. There was pain and loneliness in his empty eye sockets, and I felt a strange attraction to him.

We talked for hours that night, and I learned about his life, his fears, and his desires. He told me about the experiments that had been done on him, and the pain that he had endured. I listened intently, feeling both pity and admiration for this creature.

Over time, we began to see each other more often. We would meet in secret, sharing our thoughts and our dreams. I knew that what we were doing was dangerous, but I couldn't help the feelings that I had for him. He made me feel alive in a way that I had never felt before.

One night, we were sitting on the rooftop of an abandoned building, watching the stars. I felt his hand brush against mine, and I turned to look at him. He leaned in, and our lips met in a kiss that was both gentle and passionate.

For a moment, I forgot that he was a monster. I forgot about his empty eye sockets and his sharp teeth. All I could feel was the warmth of his embrace and the beating of his heart.

As we pulled away from each other, I looked deep into his empty eye sockets. And in that moment, I realized that love is not about what you see on the outside, but what you feel on the inside.

Eyeless Jack and I were not meant to be together, but I will always cherish the memories that we shared. He showed me that love can exist beyond sight, and for that, I will always be grateful.