Jealousy

neutral -> angst
they're NOT together in this one, they just have crushes on eachother and haven't told each other yet.
also, the doctor I bring into this isn't an official character nor will she be in any other story (...probably)

Third PoV

House is at work, as well as Wilson. Today, House has been given a patient with a tumor, and who is better to consult about this other than his favourite oncologist?

As House hobbles his way through the corridors, avoiding Cuddy and his own crew, he makes his way to Wilson's office. After a while, he reaches his destination, going in without knocking, as usual, but what House is greeted with, he does not like.

A lady, not looking like a patient sat across from Wilson as they both talked, being interrupted by House, they both stopped and the woman turned to face House, a giddy smile across her young and hopeful face.

"Oh, I wasn't aware it was bring your underage girlfriend to work today, Wilson." House said, half-jokingly as he'd never seen this person before.

Wilson shook his head briefly, "She is not my girlfriend, House. This is the newest doctor here and Cuddy has gave me the responsibility of showing her around and introducing her to people. So, Leila, this is Dr House, the best diagnostician in America." Wilson announces proudly.

Leila laughs a little, "Woah, the best in all of America? You must be cool." 

"Cool?" House scoffs. "I think telling people they're either dying or very unwell on a daily basis isn't exactly cool." He dismisses the conversation with Leila pretty quickly. "Anyway, Wilson, I've been given this patient and after giving them an MRI, I've found a tumor near their lung." 

"House, I'm not the only oncologist in this entire hospital, you can go ask for another opinion, I'm busy with Leila." Wilson frowns at him, making sure Leila isn't being left out of this conversation, as House had so rudely dismissed her.

"I know that, but you're the only oncologist I talk to in this hospital." House furrowed his eyebrows. "So, can you just look at this and see if it's safe enough to do a biopsy?" He asks, growing slightly impatient.

"What? House, you can make that decision yourself. You don't have to come here every single time you have an ounce of conversation with me." Wilson says. "I can call for another oncologist if you really need an opinion on this. Hell, go ask Chase if you really need to." 

"No, it doesn't matter." House grumbles. "Between you and me, Leila, this guy has had three divorces with three seperate women. Besides, Chase is way cuter than him, if you ask me." He said, teasing Wilson.

When Leila turned to Wilson in shock, Wilson still looked at House, anger in his eyes. House winked at Wilson, blowing him a playful kiss before leaving. 

"I'm sorry about him, Leila. He's also the biggest jerk in all of America, and calling him a jerk doesn't even scratch the surface of what he's been called in his life." Wilson sighed.

"It's okay, but... is what that House guy said true? Did you have three divorces with three women?" 

Wilson sighed once again. Great, thanks a lot, House, you asshole, Wilson couldn't stop himself from thinking

Meanwhile with House,

Slightly peeved, House went back to his office. Wilson was right, he did know the answer. Of course House knew the answer, as Wilson said he's the best diagnostician in all of America.