Infidelity

smut - angst
cw: cheating in relationships
part 2/alternate take on Wilsons Wife (idea by Mohamed645831)

Wilson PoV

I was on my couch, watching TV, waiting for my wife, Julie, to come home. At the end of the day, we'll say our hellos, and she'll sit in the bedroom with me on the couch.

We both know this is coming to an end, but neither of us has the guts to end it. This'll be my third divorce, and to be quite honest, it's embarrassing. Although, there's always been one bright light that's shone through all of my relationships.

And now, he stood at my front door, looking sceptical.

"Really?" He groaned. "What are you afraid of? Julie catching us?" Before I could respond, he spoke again. "It's not like she hasn't cheated on you before. How many times? That's right, three. With two different guys, might I add."

I opened my mouth, my jaw slacked, but my throat didn't work, and the words didn't articulate.

"You've cheated on your other wives before. Why now, that she is the one cheating on you, you don't want to take that chance?" House looked at me.

"It's..." I look at him. "It's not that I... Well... not that I want to..! But... it's... you," House's brows furrowed. "I don't want it to get weird or... ruin anything."

"Shut up and kiss me."

I wrapped my arms around his slightly thin waist, drawing him in and closing the door behind him, kissing him and putting him up against the wall, his arms around my shoulders, using me as his balance, his cane in my back as he continued to hold onto it securely.

"Much better..." He breathes out between kisses.

My hands go from his waist, down to the hem of his shirt, moving upwards and feeling his stomach, memorising the texture and temperature. House's skin was searing, his stomach trembling under my touch.

His chest rumbled softly from the tremors, and I shuffled my hands up, feeling his chest, feeling the smooth scars under his pecs, then further up, masculine chest hair grew ruffled and sparce, but still noticeable.

"Do you..." He panted softly. "Plan on... being here all night touching me or... are we going to get to the bedroom?"

I chuckled. "I would love to do this all night, but... Julie gets back in two hours."

House pulls away. "Do you want to get rid of me before then?"

"No..! Well... I don't want her to find us doing this..."

"Jimmy, baby," He coos, smiling softly as he places a loving kiss on my cheek. "That's a part of the fun."

I hummed softly, not exactly agreeing but... not disagreeing, either. It's nice. Being able to get back at Julie and enjoy myself with... someone I love. Killing two birds with one stone, per se.

Suddenly, House pushes me back, guiding me into the bedroom before he stops, looking around.

"This is..." He thinks for a word. "Feminine."

"I don't... stay in here," I proclaim. "I sleep on the couch."

"As depressing as that is, at least we'll be able to get back at her own bed." He smirks, pushing me down on to her bed and popping two Vicodin.

House crawled on top of me, those fucking blue eyes killing me every time he looks into mine. He trails kisses on my cheek, down to my jaw, down to my neck, unbuttoning my shirt.