"What do you mean, Sasuma, shouldn't we question him?"

"We don't have to... He knows what's right and wrong" Nani said.

Anjana became silent. Nani looked at Arnav.

"Are you sure of your decision, Chotte?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Yes, Nani... I WANT to marry Khushi. I like her"

Nani huffed in relief and nodded yes delightedly.

In the meanwhile,

Ratna tapped Khushi's cheek. Khushi opened her eyes and sat on the bed.

"What happened to you?" Ratna asked controlling her laughter.

"Maaji... I think I should go from here"

"Why?"

"Didn't you hear, Arnavji say he wants to marry me"

"So what if he wants to marry you? Why should you go from here?"

"Oh, fo... You don't understand anything..."

"Yes, I don't understand one thing"

"What?"

"Why did you faint?" Ratna laughed.

Khushi sighed wearily.

"You fainted when I appeared in front of you. It's obvious to get scared seeing a ghost but why did you faint when my son said he wants to marry you? Did his proposal sound ghostly?" She laughed again.

"Maaji, stop laughing and try to behave like a ghost", Khushi said which made Ratna laugh louder.

"You can't even stand my son's marriage proposal, then what would be your condition if I behave like a ghost?"

"It seems a horrible ghost is better than the teasing one" She pouted.

"Usually, every mother-in-law appears as a ghost. You should be happy for getting teasing ghost as your mother-in-law."

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Mother-in-law?"

"Then what? If you marry my son then who am I to you?"

"Have you decided that?"

"You promised me to find the killer. So, being a good girl, you won't leave RM. If you don't leave RM, you can't keep denying Chotte... Right?"

Khushi bit her nail.

"Won't you marry my son? Do you think you can get a good husband than my son?"

"I don't think about my wedding maji..."

"Why?"

"Don't know... Whenever I think about it, I don't like it"

"Don't you like my son?"

"I like him..."

"Then?"

"Liking him and marriage is different."

"Whatever... You are going to marry my son and that's final"

"Haaan..." She dropped her jaw.

"Won't you marry my son at least for me?"

Khushi pouted.

"Why don't you want to get married?"

Khushi was stuck. How could she say, why? She didn't want to get married because there was a newly married couple in Lucknow. The guy always wanted to be with his wife no matter when he got MOOD. Unexpectedly, Khushi saw him pleading with his wife shamelessly to make love, hugging her and kissing her. What his wife told Khushi about it was highlighted. EVERY MAN ARE SAME. THEY WOULD BE LIKE THIS WITH THEIR WIFE.

From the time, Khushi learned this side of men. Khushi was hesitant to even think about marriage. Adding to it, Arnav hugged her that morning and proposed to her for marriage in the evening...!

"Khushi..." Ratna shook her shoulder.

"Haannn...?"

"By the way, you have not answered me yet..."

"What?"

"Why did you faint? Won't you tell me the reason?"

Khushi came to the composure.

"He is Arnav Singh Raizada... Owner of this palace-like house... But me...?"

"You are Khushi..." Came from the entrance.

Khushi widened her eyes, seeing Arnav standing. Getting down from the bed, she turned facing her back to him, biting her nail. Arnav advanced her.

"At first, you said you feel someone's presence around you. And now... With whom you are talking?" He asked teasingly.

"No... I just..." She stammered.

"Have you started talking with yourself?" he asked.

Khushi was silent.

"Why did you faint Khushi? Am I looking like a ghost or what?" Arnav asked.

"He is not a ghost but a son of a ghost"

Ratna laughed and Khushi pouted at her.

"I think you are scared because I hugged you this morning"

Khushi looked at Ratna from the corner of her eyes and sighed in relief not finding her there.

"It was not intentional. I was emotional... I don't know why I searched my solace in you..."

Khushi became calm and looked at him.

"I like you so much, Khushi. I would like to marry you. And, I know you won't say anything in the flow because you didn't say anything when I said, I will marry you forcefully"

Khushi looked at him awestruck.

"So, there is no hindrance for me to marry you"

Khushi was silent.

"Shall I take your silence as YES?"

Khushi gulped down hard.

"Ok... Take your time and say YES. Ok?"

She nodded ok innocently didn't understand what he said.

Arnav walked out and Ratna appeared in front of her.

"Did you say YES?"

"Not yet... Arnavji gave me time to say yes"

"Oh... So you are going to say YES..."

"No... He gave me time to..." She was stuck.

"He didn't give you time to DECIDE but ONLY to say YES. That means you should say yes nothing other than that... How clever my son is...!"

Khushi widened her eyes.

"Don't faint again" Ratna laughed.

Khushi was looking at her without blinking.

"You are the only girl who is going to get a REAL ghost as mother-in-law" Ratna laughed.

"I would not have fainted if I had known how big a tease you are...! Unwantedly, I faint seeing you" Khushi sighed.

"You are going to say the same after your wedding, for fainting, hearing Chotte's proposal" Ratna smiled.

To be continued...