|| 24 ||

(Had an information meeting/show-up at my upcoming school today. It's weird... leaving the school I've known for so long behind. But it is time to move on, and I think I've learned to expect it better.
Hope you all can except yourselves and learn to move forward<3
And have a good summer break/holiday!)

Juno's pov:

"Wanna do homework together?" Eliot spoke.

Juno nodded and Hazel smiled. They had gotten back to school in time for their next lessons. And when their ways parted, they'd arranged to meet up after school ended. And that, they had done.

"Can't be at mine tho. Sorry." Awkwardly stroking the back of his head. Both Hazel and Eliot knew that he and his father weren't on the best of terms.

"Let's do it at mine then." He smiled. Like he always did. Comforting me. Saying that it would be okay. That he would be there for him. Juno really liked that about him; he was caring...

They were sitting on the sofa in Ellie's living room that afternoon.

Eliot had seemed a little out of it the last hour or so, but he hadn't really noticed it, as he was being more focused on Hazels tics. 

Hazel had gotten a tic where they would hit themselves. He didn't like when she did that, so he had been on edge, looking to stop them all the time. Hazel had seemed glad that Juno tried to protect them, but stopping her tics also made them worse. So it kinda felt like a lose-lose situation.

They were sitting on the couch at Eliot's house doing, well trying to do their homework that afternoon. Ellie's mom had been home early or worked from home or not been at work. Juno didn't know, but she was home when they arrived here. She had greeted them with a smile and made them some berry smoothies.

Eliot had went to the bathroom when Hazel turned away from their homework and looked hopelessly at her self proclaimed bestie. "So when're you going to tell him?"

"...Huh?" Juno looked at her with a grin of confusion. Had he missed a whole conversation or something?

"Eliot... That you like him." Hazel looked at him with her usual 'you know I'm right, just admit it' attitude. Juno wanted to say something, but not a word left his mouth. "Hasn't this gone on long enough, Juno? Your so obvious. If it was physically possible, you would have heart shaped irises as this point."

He flustered a bit with a panicked expression. "How could you say that! What if he hears?" He whispered.

"Juno. You can't keep doing this to yourself. It's not healthy." It was a look of concern that strode their face. She was worried for him.

... yeah, he knew.

"Says the person who won't admit they're aroace." He joked. Trying to change the atmosphere.

"That's different!"

"Oh, is it now?" He smiled.

"Yeah!"

"Na-ah"

"What're you fighting about now, guys?" Eliot couldn't help by the laugh a little. When had he come back? He had their smoothies on a little tray and places them on the table filled with papers and computers. "Here you go."

"Thanks, Eliot."

"You're welcome." He smiled. He seemed to notice, that where Hazel was sitting, there was double the amount of worksheets. "Have you like, missed school for a week or what, Hazel. Isn't that a little too much homework?"

Hazel looked up from her computer. She was already writing something new. "Huh? Oh, it's also for the school council. Just doing a little extra, cuz no one else is going to do it." They looked at Juno.

"Hey! Not my fault you want to do it all."

"You literally do nothing tho."

That he took offence to. "I'm moral support!"
Hazel blinked. He was tho... they couldn't say anything to that, so she just gave Juno a light punch.  Juno always got so wimpy when she actually hit him, so at some point they must have stoped. But even now he still reacts with an "Aw." As if that actually hurt. Weakling.

( Happy pride month!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️
Whenever I randomly think of my story I always go: "Why haven't I posted something as of late? I should do that. I have people counting on me! ... Well I don't know about that, but still!"
And when I finally go on Wattpad, I then find another story and begin to read it. And then I forget about everything. Sry guys.. as an apology I give you this chapter)