|| 2 ||

Hope you are having a great day/night!
(Also do correct me, if I write something wrong😅 That would be a lot of help.)

———

Juno's pov:

Juno was handing some papers over to a teacher at the teacher's office, when the boy that had gotten his attention a week ago walked in. He almost didn't notice him, so silent he was, if he didn't bump into an empty chair. The boy seemed almost afraid of the chair, after he'd bumped into it. He had a button up jacket on, and a little bag over one shoulder. He didn't have his sunglasses on indoors like he had the first time. There was dark circles under his eyes. He must've been tired.

Juno walked out of the teachers office, and waited for the other to come out. The boy talked a little to a teacher, then went for the door. As he walked out, Juno walked besides him. He was a slow walker. He hadn't see it from a distance, but now that he was closer, he could see that the boy had dark-green eyes, almost brownish. They looked almost bottomless. He was fiddling with a silver ring he had on his index finger. The ring was as plain as it could be; thin and blank.

"Hi"

Juno stopped. Without even realizing it. He had tried to interact with the boy for the past week, but gotten no response whatsoever. And suddenly the brunette was talking to him. What was different this time?

The boy had turned around to see why Juno had stopped, but found no reason as to why. His face was in a state of confusion. "Are you okay?" He asked, a little concerned.

Juno just realized that he'd stopped, and smiled awkwardly, as he scratched the back of his head. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm Juno."

"I know."

Was he one of those persons of few words? He thought to himself, as he started walking again. I mean, he was in the school council, but he didn't think he was that well known. "Then what's your name?"

The boy was silent for a moment before saying. "Why does that matter?"

"I don't know, I wanna get to know you better, I guess?"

"Okay."

They reached the end of the school grounds. The boy turned around and looked him in the eyes. His eyes were kind of blurry, like they wouldn't quite focus on him. Both did nothing. It was getting kinda awkward, Juno thought to himself.

"Shouldn't you going back?" The boy asked. "Don't you have class?"

"Don't you too?"

"Why did you think I was at the teachers office?"

He hadn't actually thought of that. He usually catches on pretty quick. He must've been getting slower.

Juno nodded understandingly. "So are you okay? Are you sick? Have you forgotten some meds? Where are you going? Are you going home? Do you mind me asking...? Sorry, am I taking your ears off?"

The brunette shock his head. "No it's okay, I don't mind." He walked even slower. "My name's.. Eliot."

Mission accomplished. He had finally gotten his name. He felt happy butterflies in his stomach. Eliot. Eliot did not seem to could hold his head still; he must've been tired.

"Wh-" he stopped midway through. The look on his face got neutral, scared even, expressionless. His breathing got heavy and quick like he was fighting for his life, trying to breathe.

"Help... Down." Eliot managed to get out. His eyes were unfocused and they looked like they were drowning. He quickly helped Eliot sit down, to the best of his abilities, thought that wasn't very much. When they were on the ground, Juno asked, what was wrong, but got no response. It was like the life had been sucked out of the brunette. Eliot had a fast grip on Juno's arm, leaning onto him, as his body collapsed into Juno's lab.

What the heck was he supposed to do now? People don't usually collapse near him, at least what he knew of.