|| 23 ||

GUYS! We hit 3k!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaa! It's wild!
... ...
Naaahh, it's not real. It can't be.
I must just be delusional. Yeah that's probably it. Human beings are delusional all the time.
Just the rational thinking: I'm delusional... duh T+T
I know it was a couple of weeks ago we hit the 3k milestone, but I have been busy with my exams, and doing nothing. Well I have crocheted a lot but that's about it.
(Thank you all for reading this story. I do hope you like it. Well it would be just a little weird that you're still reading this if you don't. So enjoy these words of mine. Cuz apparently you like them...)

_______

Juno's pov: brought to you by me wanting to rewatch bananafish, but at the same time, wanting to live and be mentally stable T-T

They had reached the graveyard.

Light reflected down the white leaves and sparkled like fairy dust. The overgrown ivy on the trees sat uninterrupted by the waves of wind passing through. And the tree students had sat themselves on a bench under one of the ivy coated trees.

"Why are we siting on a beach?" Eliot asked after some time of silence.

"The author made us do it." Hazel clarified. She smiled "I don't know how we got here either."

"...who?" A even more confused brunette asked.

"Oh, nothing to worry about Eliot." Hazel grinned with a smile of relief and fairy lights. "

"Wanna go for a walk. I feel a little misplaced here. It's... I don't know, unrealistic, I guess?"

"Whatever you want." Juno felt lovestruck. Why was the brunette so effing cute?! "What do you say Hazel?" Juno changed the subject.

"Sounds good to me." Hazel said. Eliot nodded.

They stood up and was about to go when they realized that Hazel was still sitting on the bench.

Eliot's pov:

"You coming?" Eliot asked.

"Yeah, just a moment. Just need to get this over with" They pointed at their eyes, witch were looking up and blinking quite quickly.

Oh. A tic. Hazel had told him that he should just ignore their tics, unless they were hurting others. He had thought it was a little weird, but it was her choice, so he had decided to respect it.

"Take your time." Juno looked unbothered. He must've been pretty used to it by now. The goddess opened his bag and took out a pack of biscuits. He showed them to Eliot. "Want a biscuit, Ellie?"

Ellie nodded and took one. He gave a smile as a 'thank you'.

Hazel came over to them, quickly took a biscuit, and they went on their way through the graveyard.

They went past a gorgeous purple tree and Hazel kept pointing it out.. Juno picked a wild flower which he gave to Eliot. He had put it in a buttonhole in his jacket. It was a bellies. There was a little pink on the leaves, of the flower.

"That's a beautiful grave." Juno said at peace.

"Where's my grave?" Hazel said in a hurry.

That was most likely one of their tics. Her saying things in a hurry was a pretty good tell.

They were soon to go back to school, if they were not to miss the next class.

"We should go back soon guys."

"Well it's only you too slowing us down, you annoying lovebirds." Hazel answered, already 5 meters in front of them.

Eliot chuckled, looking away. Right, lovebirds. He wondered if they had walked past Juno's sister on their walk. She was here somewhere... somewhere. Just keep walking, he thought to himself. Just keep walking.

(Hello, beings of the internet!
This chapter was just a little filler episode, but I like it. Well at least "I" do...
Don't skip school kids! Your not the main character! Aha, okay, that might be a little mean, but I mean, it's the truth T+T
Hope you all had a wonderful day and may you have a good summer! Or whenever you're reading this.)