𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: 𝙸 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢

Start bij het begin

Doll. Sweetheart. Good girl.

The absence of those sweet nothings stung more than the marks that took their place. Heading towards the dresser you put on your jewellery, and slipped back into your tight dress. Taking a hand mirror from your purse, you passively scoffed at your dishevelled appearance. Make-up a mess, you were about to reapply when your eyes picked up on a note on the dresser.

(Cover Name),

Sorry to ditch you after last night, but at the very least, wear my leather jacket on your way home. After all, I can't let you walk home looking how you did after I fucked you so hard, right?

D.

Needless to say, you did not know how to react to that. Reading the note made you very happy, then very angry, then very sad — and then kinda-sorta-maybe happy again. One thing for sure, the message was very. . . Him.  And that pleased you to no end. While it was an undeniable truth that he was great at sex, you found his hot-and-cold personality to be even more lucrative and desirable. (You were confident that this devastating allure would fuck with you later.)

Stuffing the note in your purse, you decided: screw make-up, I'm going right the fuck home this second.

Almost tempted to leave his jacket in the motel, you ended up meekly pulling it over your shoulders.

It smelled just like him, which pained you, but that was that. You also recollected how his note held no mention of the two of you ever seeing each other again, but that was that.

Everything was just said and done.

By the time you left the motel it was about 4 o'clock in the morning. It was dark, but not the darkest outside.

You checked google maps on your phone, trying to figure out how far you were from your address. Dabi and you walked from the bar to the motel, so it couldn't have been that far, right? Your mouth gaped at the phone screen. It would be a half an hour walk back at the very least,  through a neighbourhood you barely knew.

Though a sobering-up walk did sound appealing to you, doing so sore and in heels was a major turn off.

Two minutes of contemplating later, and you'd called an Uber.

A roughly 10 minute drive later, and you were outside your apartment.

5 minutes later, and you were turning your apartment key into your front door knob

Excited to be peacefully isolated at home, you were genuinely horrified to see a man sitting at your kitchen island, staring daggers into your soul.

"I'm sorry but who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing in here?" You yelled.

Blinking rapidly, you soon came to recognize the man. "Hawks? In my kitchen at sunrise?" You talked to yourself in disbelief.

He got up from your counter and strode towards you. "I didn't want to resort to intruding on your privacy, but are you —" he paused "— (Y/n) (L/n)?"

You couldn't believe your ears. How could he know? How could this have happened?

You were so careful. Not careful enough. 

You stuttered, barely able to muster a response, "I—you must be mistaken. I'm (Cover Name) is all."

His eyes instantly darkened. "I know you're lying, (L/n)."

"What could you possibly want from me, that is, if I am the woman you think I am, Hawks?"

Taking in your tousled appearance and contrasting it with the put-together woman he met on the balcony, Hawks knew something was up. Why else would she be home late looking like that?