𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎: '𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘,' 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎

_______________

2003 Quirk Report

(Y/n) (L/n)

Quirk: Proficiency.

Quirk Type: Transformation.

Threat level: Medium

Even 'at rest,' that is to say, without deliberately using her quirk, the child has a generous physical constitution; a seemingly bottomless pit of stamina to draw upon. That being said — by activating Proficiency, (Y/n) can master, or as I've coined, become 'proficient' at executing a repetitive movement for an unclear, though reasonably short period of time.

During comprehensive testing examples of applying her quirk ranged from having (Y/n) amplify her ability to jump, sprint, and perform various tricks. These trials went well — leading me to believe she may become sought out by many Hero organizations in the future.

All the best,

Quirk Assessor,

Hina Garaki,

__________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(September 15th, 2008)

Greetings, Ms. (L/n).

We at the Hero Public Safety Commission would like to discuss the matter of your daughter, (Y/n) (L/n). In short, we believe that her quirk, Proficiency, brings with it immense potential, and that with such a versatile quirk your daughter should be entrusted to the commission to undergo hero training in the interest of pursuing the greater good.

Regardless, we are acutely aware that you must have many questions, comments, and concerns regarding our abrupt proposal, which is why we at the HPSC would like to arrange a meeting in person to go over such issues.

Sincerely,

Chairman of the Hero Public Safety Commission,

Kenji Riku,

- - - - - - - - -

10 Letters Later. . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

(August 29th, 2009)

Ms. (L/n) it has been nearly a year since our meeting. The HPSC acknowledges your concerns, though we still feel that it is of the utmost importance for your daughter to be mentored and trained to use her quirk in a way that will benefit society as a whole.

To add, the commission has caught wind of your current financial predicament — and we wish to provide you with ample remuneration should you cooperate.

Urgently,

Chairman of the Hero Public Safety Commission,

Kenji Riku,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Mom?" You questioned. "Is there something wrong?" You were off put by the strange expression she held, her eyes heavily scrutinizing the bunch of letters in her hand.

"Course not," she replied quickly. "There is absolutely nothing to worry about."

"Then can I go out and play?"

"Sure you can."

~

(November 8th, 2013.)

A white haired boy yelled: "What a pathetic excuse for a quirk!"

You scowled back — from afar. How dare someone say that to anyone? You thought. It was truly crude in your eyes. How could anyone look down on someone for a condition they were born with? Besides, in the right circumstances, or with the right amount of effort — anyone could be more than capable. At least, that's what you believed. Yes, even at the ripe age of 14.