𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝

So many fucking quirks. There had to be around 50 correspondences lying scattered atop the pitiful, rickety excuse for a desk that Dabi sat at in his room.

Quirk: Ooze. Quirk Type: Transformation. Threat Level: Low.

Quirk: Rumble. Quirk Type: Emitter. Threat Level: Medium.

Quirk: Fox. Quirk Type: Mutant. Threat Level: Medium.

Jeez, just how much more could he take?

2 hours later. . .

"Almost done there, Dabi?" Toga said pointedly.

"Fuck off."

"I'll take that as a no." She flashed her signature vampire smile before making a departure swift as her entrance.

Funny thing is Dabi was almost done. He had only a handful of papers left, and had already distinguished 4 quirks that were of particular interest to him. He reached for the last couple of papers.

Quirk: Switch. Quirk Type: Transformation. Threat Level: Medium.

Quirk: Galvanise. Quirk Type: Emitter. Threat Level: Low.

Quirk: Proficiency. Quirk Type: Transformation. Threat Level: Medium.

Quirk: Warp Gate. Quirk Type: Transformation. Threat Level: High.

He recognized Warp Gate — that's for sure, but there was another quirk that caught his eye: Proficiency. What a marvellously versatile quirk, he thought. So much potential for its use. . .

Finishing up with the papers, he threw Proficiency into the prospective 'recruitment' pile. In that pile there were now 5 quirks. But unfortunately, once he read the names, he realized that many of the quirks in the pile belonged to currently instated Pro-Heroes. Those heroes included Eraser-head with Erasure; Kamui Woods with Arbour, and Mirio with Permeation. The fourth quirk was Overhaul, but he knew the man to be imprisoned in Tartarus — and nobody ever left that hell.

That brought him to the last quirk, and therefore its user: (Y/n) (L/n). A woman unaffiliated with any known pro or anti hero groups. . . It was promising, except no one seemed to know of her past whereabouts in the last couple of years. It was unlucky for Dabi, though it showed something of her — no, it meant that she was hiding from something — and depending on what that something was, Dabi may have just been presented with the perfect recruit for the League.

It actually kinda excited him, that is,  discounting the fact that he had no idea where to start when it came to finding the woman. Maybe he'd find out more by digging further into her personal files, he thought.

And so that's what he did. He spent the last two days making certain phone calls and hijacking certain databases to put together a picture of who the woman was, as best he could, without much to go on at all.

More papers and scrawls crowded his desk, ranging anywhere from (Y/n) (L/n)'s oldest school report cards to her dental records. All in all, Dabi singled out the most important things accordingly on a scrap piece of paper.

_______________

Name: (L/n), (Y/n).

Assigned sex: XX

Age: 24.

Height: 5' 7''.

Resided: Yokohama, Japan.

Mother - Yuna (L/n) DECEASED IN WORK ACCIDENT IN 2015

Father - Kazuha (L/n) DECEASED BY NATURAL CAUSES IN 2022.