Ella isn't on her bed already, she's probably taking a bath now. While Lim's still asleep. I approached his bed then watch him sleep peacefully.

"You look innocent while sleeping, but I won't forget the fact that I'm going to detention because of you." I mumbles then shook my head before i decided to wake him up.

"Lim.. Baby wake up" I said as i softly tap his cheeks. He stirred up then hide under his blanket.

"Dada let me sleep in peace" He said with his raspy voice.

Wow

"C'mon you have school today. Wake up now, your Ella noona is almost done in the shower." I told him then took his blanket away from him. He took a deep breath then finally sat up while rubbing his eyes.

I chuckled then messed his hair before heading to his closet to prepare his clothes. After a few minutes, Ella went out from the bathroom wearing her uniform already.

"Go and take a bath now Lim. I already prepared your uniform " I told him then handed him his clothes.

"Thanks dada" He said then stood up to hug me before grabbing his clothes and enter the bathroom.

"Goodmorning princess" I greeted Ella and she smiles at me.

"Goodmorning dada" She approached me and gave me a hug.

"Prepare your things now okay? Check on Luke after, I'll just prepare your breakfast" I told her then patted her head.

"Yes dada"

I went out from their room then headed downstairs to cook their breakfast.

I decided to cook bacon and eggs for their breakfast while i cooked pancakes as their snacks on school and a waffles. I also sliced some fruits and placed it their bento box.

I also called Jisoo unnie and asked if i can drop Luke at their place for awhile because I have some important errands to do but sadly, she's going somewhere too.

After almost 30 minutes, my kids went down holding both of Luke's arms with theirs.

"Goodmorning babies, have a sit." I told them a helped them sit down.

I served their breakfast and they started to eat peacefully while i also ate mine.

"So what did you do this time Lim that you got into detention?" I asked and glance a Lim who's already grinning at me.

"Dada don't be rude, we're eating. It's not good to talk about that infront of the food you know" He said then chuckled nervously which made me raise my eyebrows on him while Ella laughed.

"Seriously? when did you learn to care about the foods?"

"Since today?" He answered that made me took a deep breath.

I shut my eyes closed as i sighed deeply. He's really getting into my nerves right now.

I let it slide then let them finished their foods. After Luke finished, I showered him quickly because I'll just bring him with me.

"Let's go" I said as Luke and I went downstairs. Ella and Lim stood up then wear their bags and we headed out.