"TUBBO GET THEM!"

You took this as your cue to run. You started to run as fast as you could while you had 2 people chasing after you.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANTTTT!"

You yelled at them while running through the streets.

"JUST WANT TO TALK OKAY!?"

Thinking of whether to trust their word, you decided it's okay. Maybe they're nice after all. You sighed and stopped. They both stopped a few feet from you.

"We just want to talk okay. Seriously, just come back with us."

As much as you didn't want to, you did head back with them.

The 3 of you walked silently next to each other.

"Umm I'm sorry about the stair incident lady."

You turned to the blue eyed boy, which you learned to be named Tubbo.

"It's okay, it's my fault in the first place..- Tubbo?"

He grinned and shook his head.

"Yup that's me. Tubbo!"

You giggled and looked at the other guy.

"What about you? What's your name, and can I touch your wings?"

He just looked at you and paused, processing what you just said.

"My name is Quackity, and I mean sure you could touch my wing for a second."

Your face lit up with excitement and you reached your hand to touch his feathery wings while him watching you every move.

To him, you honestly were kinda cute, so he didn't mind you touching his wings for at least a minute or so.

When your hand came in contact with the wings, it was so soft. Your face was full of joy and you pet through and ruffled his feathers.

"H-Hey careful back there!"

You just giggled and retracted your hand.

"Your wings are very soft and yellow, I like them."

He looked over and sorta did a small smile. 

You all walked back and reached the stairs, walking up and entering once again.

This time, a weird looking horn person was standing there with a smirky grin and his hands behind his back. They had a tight fit black suit and 2 big horns on their brown hair. 

They both stopped, so you stood your ground too.

"Well well well. If it isn't the little run away! You know you injured my friend right?"

Now that you think about it, you felt really bad for stabbing that guy. A wave of anguish went over you and you hung your head.

"Y-Yeah I'm sorry."

He just huffed and walked to the side.

"Quackity, Tubbo, please escort them back to Ponk then bring them to me."

They both nodded and Tubbo grabbed my hand, pulling me to walk. His hands were a bit calloused, but very soft. I was also shocked by him grabbing me hand.

He dragged me past the horn guy as he watched out moves, especially keeping an eye on me.

I didn't like that guy, it's just the bad aura around him, or maybe cause I could smell a bit of alcohol around him. 

We continued to walk through the halls back to where I woke up and walked through an open door.

I could see the person sitting on a desk on a swivel chair mending his hand.

He turned around and had an annoyed face glaring at me.

I was about to say something, but I quickly shut myself up.

"Please just sit down."

I let go of Tubbo's hand much to his dismay and sat on the bed. 

"Could I ask what's your name?"

"My name is y/n. Y/n L/n."

He nodded and swiveled over to my bedside.

"Is anything in bad pain, we found you with lots of wounds and a broken leg.

"Just some cuts but I'm okay. And I apologize for hurting you. I was just very afraid to be honest."

He sighed and shook his head.

"Well it's okay. Let's start over. I'm ponk."

He extended injured right hand and you gently shook it.

He took back his hand and looked back at Tubbo and Quackity.

He started talking to them, in which you didn't listen instead you were drawn into Ponk's hand. It was injured but now it was completely healed without a scratch.

"Um Ponk?"

He turned towards you.

"Yes?"

You grabbed his hand and showed him his once injured hand.

"Wasn't your hand injured a second ago?"

His jaw dropped and took back his hand to analyze it.

"Yeah, ho-how did this happen. It was worded right before I shook your hand. Wait, before I shook your hand. Did you heal my hand y/n?"

You looked startled and looked up at him and the 2 behind him.

"I-I don't know. Maybe?"

Quackity stepped in and showed you a paper cut he had.

"Here try to touch this then."

You nervously touched his paper cut and it healed and vanished.

Everyone stood wide eyed and looked at you.

"That is some gift y/n. Some gift indeed."

Turning to the boys, he whispered something to them I couldn't hear.

He turned back to me and cupped my hands with a smile.

"Okay then, your free to go with Tubs and Quackity then!"

You just shook it off and stood up, walking over to the boys. They both looked over at you and started walking out. We walked in the halls together for a while then stopped at a certain door.

"Okay then... next is to see Schlatt now.."