I walked in and there were two men as teachers and the class was full.

I walked in with Mr.Mackey and he got the class's attention. There were many awes and eyes of admiration as I stood in front of them.

"All right children today you have a new classmate, mkay." He said mkay a lot for some reason.

"This is Marjorine Stotch. Be nice." That's all he said before turning away.

"Okay Marjorine, I'm Mr. Garrison, and this is my assistant Mr.Slave." He said I nodded and waved to Mr.Slave awkwardly.

"You can have a seat next to Red and Wendy." He said before looking at the girl with red hair who was Red, and a girl with long black hair, who was Wendy.

They both raised their hand as I moved and sat on between them.

Wendy smiled at me and Red waved I smiled and waved back.

Maybe this wouldn't be too bad. I sighed and we all talked for a while and I made lots of friends.

My main friends were, Red, Wendy, Heidi, and Bebe. We were all supposed to have a sleepover at Heidi's tonight.

As we sat down at lunch I didn't know where to sit before Red found me. She pulled me over to a table and we sat across from 4 boys.

Kenny, Eric but everyone called him by his last name so Cartman, Stan, and Kyle.

They sat with us because Wendy was dating Stan and Cartman was dating Heidi.

I mostly talked to Red but she was busy talking to Bebe and I didn't wanna interrupt so Kenny began talking to me.

"So Marjorine," Kenny said looking at him. I looked up from my phone and looked at him. "Yeah?" Kenny was cute.

He had dark blond hair, and a yellow parka jacket with a hood that was always up, and it zipped over his mouth almost all the time.

He finally unzipped it and began talking, "You got a boyfriend?" He asked looking at me I blushed a little and shook my head. "N-no never actually," I mumbled.

He chuckled a little "Cute. Anyways we should hang sometime." He said pulling his hood down.

And oh, hamburgers. He was so hot. He had dark blond hair and his voice was so calming.

I smiled a little and nodded "Yeah definitely." I said smiling. He then reached his hand out for my phone and I handed it to him.

He dialed his number in and handed it back to me. He smiled.

Red smirked at me nudged my arm and whispered in my ear "You two are cute." She said, I rolled my eyes playfully and pushed her a bit.

She smiled and I looked back at Kenny he was talking to Kyle so I went back to my phone.

I texted my mom about the sleepover and she said it was fine.

I smiled then we went out for recess. I sat in the grass for a little while just sitting alone and writing in my notebook when I felt a shadow behind me.