Chapter 1

-Marjorie-

I had always had trouble fitting in because I'm trans but it never bothered me. When I tell you, I've never met so many transphobic people. Phew! Man, it gets tiring.!

When I came out to my parents they of course grounded me for the idea of changing myself. But they soon came around.

So after they did, they paid for the surgery and I grew my hair out.

I changed my name from Leopold to Marjorine, of course with the help of my parents.

Of course, I still let them use my nickname, and middle name, 'Butters' I still let them call me that but they mostly call me by my new name.

They said as long as I'm happy, they are too. My parents are very strict people but I love them. And I'm happy they accept me.

Since the old town we lived in gave me hell for who I am we moved to some place called 'South Park.'

I dunno, we've been here for about a week just to get settled in and find a decent school. I've heard there are a few gay couples here, so I don't think I'd get lots of problems.

Now I was about to wake up for the first day of my new high school.

In 3..2..1!

The story begins now.

I groaned as my phone alarm went off and I was awake out of my sleep. I was having the best dream!

It was about the Hello Kitty Island adventure! I giggled shaking the thought away and sat up slipping on my bunny slippers.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower washed my hair and washed up.

When I got out I dried off put my robe on and went to my room. I went through my regular face routine. Then I did my makeup which was just mascara, lipgloss, eyeliner, and a bit of highlights.

I then got dressed I simply grabbed a light blue dress and slid on some shoes. I brushed my hair and wore it down.

I grabbed my white purse and put some stuff I would need in there.

I looked in my mirror at the finished product and I was satisfied.

I would wear a white vest with the dress since it came with it.

I then grabbed my book bag and went downstairs. My mom was cooking and my father was sitting down reading a newspaper.

"Marjorine, breakfast is done." My mom said setting a plate in front of me as I sat down. I smiled and began eating.

After a while, it was time to go. I was going to have mom drop me off for today and then tomorrow I'd catch the bus.

When me and mom got there I was introduced to the principal and counselor. Principal Victoria, and Mr. Mackey. And there was an assistant principal who went by 'P.C Principal.'

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that P.C. stands for pussy crushing. I shrugged and Mr.Mackey showed me my locker and to my classroom.