Chapter 21

I woke up next to a sleeping Karrion. I had apparently sexed him to sleep. But the thing is, I wasn't done with him yet. I got on top of him and moved the sheets away from his lower body. We were both completely naked. I made my way down until my face was facing his area. He still hadn't moved yet. I leaned down and took his entire length in my mouth. His eyes shot open and he arched his back to make sure I was taking in all of him.

I used my hand to massage his balls as my tongue played around his tip. He let out a groan that I had never heard.

"Fiore. Fuck." His tone was low, but the ecstasy he was feeling was through the roof. I kept on doing this for a couple of minutes until he almost lost it. "Stop."

I looked up at him with the most innocent set of eyes. He signalled me to come back up and I did. I was back to straddling him.

"Fiore, what do you want?" He asked with a tight grip around my waist. His other free hand roamed my breast area.

"Nothing much. I want you to remember a few things. That's all."

"And what are those things?" His eyes were darkened. After we left the breakfast table, we came here to have mind-blowing sex. After that, we both took a nap. And here we are. It was impossible to know what time it was because of the thick black curtains that were covering the entire room. It was basically always nighttime in here. The only source of light that he liked was the dim light in a small reading area on the other side of the room.

"How about you let me show you?" He wasn't sure about what was going to happen next. And I think that scared him a bit. I made a move to get off his body, but his hand kept me in place.

"No games, Fiore."

"No games." I leaned down and kissed him, before getting off his body. I strutted to the closet, while giving him a full view of my naked body. In my days at The Organisation, a ton of my duties involved seduction. So it wasn't just a sexual thing for me. It was my job. So, I basically travelled around with a couple of my...teaching aids. I didn't need much, just the handcuffs. I walked back into the room, with the handcuffs hidden behind me.

"Fiore, show me your hands." I smiled and said nothing. When I got to him, I just leaned down and kissed him. I was going to play a very interesting game with him today. When I saw the opportunity, I quickly handcuffed his first hand to the bed frame. "Fiore..." His tone was a warning. A warning that begged me to stop before things escalated.

"Karrion, trust me. Give me your other hand." He just laughed, but he obeyed. After ensuring that both hands were secured and in place, I got back into bed with him. I was on top of him, but my hand reached down to grab his whole length. He was a big one. I moved my hands in a stroking motion.

"Why are you playing with me Fiore?"

"Shhhh." I moved down and took his entire length in my mouth. I flicked my tongue all around his tip before slowly sucking it to make a 'pop' sound.

"Sofia...fuck." I looked at him through hooded eyes and I saw his eyes closed, with his head thrown back. I kept on going at this for a few more minutes, and the longer I did, the deeper his voice got.

Eventually, I was ready to put on a show for him. I positioned myself on my side of the bed, with my head, where my legs should be. I opened my legs wide to give him a proper view of my naked body.

"Sofia, don't do that." I had one hand playing with my nipple, and the other slowly made its way down to my clit. As I moved my finger slowly in circles, I threw my head back. "Fuck, Sofia!"

The pleasure was building up in me. Minutes later, I slid two fingers in. I wasn't much for easy sex, so it was fast and rough. I let out soft moans as my fingers moved in and out.