Chapter 8

I thought I looked good but as soon as I stepped out of the room, the way his eyes scanned my body confirmed it.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Are you going to keep staring or..." I said pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Ladies first." He said with a devilish grin. He was actually a very scary person in real sense. He was hugely built, he always had a murderous look on his face and I'm pretty sure this guy is psychologically ill but it's all good. I'm just going to keep up with him until I see an opening and then I'm leaving and going right back to Leo. We got into the shiny black Mercedes Benz and he drove off. He was driving like a lunatic on the loose! Thank God for seatbelts!

"So, I'm obviously not here to satisfy your...urges. Do you mind telling me why I'm really here?" Silence. Nothing but silence. "Look, I can go on and on about all the reasons why I shouldn't be here but mainly, I have someone back home who will be missing me terribly. And considering that you have more important things on your mind, maybe you should let me go back to him." He said nothing but I could see him tighten his grip on the wheel. He was getting angry and I liked it. I would frustrate him until he sends me back to Italy. "You know, I don't think anyone could actually please me the way he does." I'm lying. I slept with Karrion once and drugged him halfway because I just couldn't deal with the beast he was in bed. "Seriously, it's almost as if he takes me to another dimension. Every kiss, every touch, every thrust deeper than the...."

"Shut up! God! You're a piece of work aren't you?!" I did it! But maybe I over did it because now, he has that scary look on his face. "You keep poking and poking!"

"I wouldn't be such a pain in your ass if you had left me in Italy!"

"I'm starting to wish I did!" Pow! If I was anyone else, I would wonder what sound that was but I knew it all too well. Gunshots.

"Stay down Sophie!" He parked the car and came down. Is he crazy?! The reasonable thing to do would've been for us to continue driving, probably increase our speed. This is why I called him impulsive! I stayed low until I couldn't hear anything anymore. I raised my head slowly and I saw him walking to the car. He had blood on his face and clothes and his knuckles were bleeding but he said nothing. He just turned the car on and kept on driving.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I asked. I was worried, I'm not a monster. He had so much blood on his clothes and I had to make sure that he was fine.

"I'm fine. The other guys, not sure they can say the same thing." He didn't say anything else but I noticed that he would occasionally touch his midsection and wince at the pain. He was definitely hurt. We pulled up in front of a huge manor. It was still morning but the house seemed dark. There were guards everywhere, literally. We got out of the car and went into the house. It was beautiful, dark and cold, just like it's owner. Every inch of the house was painted matte black. He took me upstairs where we got into an elevator which then took us to the highest floor of the house and that was where his room was. Black. His floor to ceiling windows were covered with thick black curtains, the floor was black, his sheets were black, the doors and even the cupboards and drawers were black. How does he live like this?