Chapter 20

I woke up to the sound of a very nasty argument. I sat up and saw Karrion on a call. He was pacing around the room, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"No! Because you don't get to stay silent for all his bullshit, and then suddenly speak up when I lay a finger on his precious little head!" What is he even talking about? "Absolutely not. If he even makes the mistake of coming here, I'll kill him. I promise you mother, I'll kill him." He ended the call and continued pacing.

"Everything alright?" I asked softly while rubbing my eyes. He turned to me in a bit of shock. He didn't notice that I was awake.

"Everything is perfect." He walked to the bed and sat down on my side. He held my hand and rubbed my hair with his other hand.

"You seemed a bit upset. What happened?"

"Nothing I can't handle. You know how much I hate boring you with work."

"That didn't sound like work. It sounded personal. You were screaming at your mother. Is this about your brother?" He smiled and leaned down. His lips met my forehead in the most gentle way.

"Get ready for breakfast. I have to go down to the office to sort out a few things. I'll meet you at the dining table when it's breakfast time." He let go of my hands and stood up, ready to leave our conversation unfinished.

"Karrion...what is going on?" With his back turned to me, I really couldn't see much of his actual reaction. But I did notice how his muscles tensed up through his black shirt. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"Fiore, get ready. You have one hour." And with that, he left. With Karrion, I knew better than to push him when he didn't want to open up. It would lead to an argument, and I didn't want that. My best way to deal with him, was with sex. And that plan, always started out with what I was wearing. I got out of bed and picked out my look for the day.

I was going to be in all day, preparing for our trip back to Italy tomorrow

I was going to be in all day, preparing for our trip back to Italy tomorrow. So, I wanted to look good, but not dramatic. Now, the thing with me is that for each look I pick, I always have a bag set out, just in case I need to go out. So, I basically arrange each look with a bag and of course, my shoes. It's not like I'm going to be walking around the house in crocs.

After that, I went in to take a shower. Immediately the hot water touched my body, my muscles reacted. All the memories of why came rushing back to me. The way he had bent me over and slammed into me repeatedly. The way he made me cum repeatedly. All these memories just made my insides clench. I wanted him right now. This was the effect that he had on me. But no, today is all about getting him to actually talk to me. And I am willing to be as petty as I need to be to make sure that happens.

***********Karrion's POV ************
"What are the odds that we can get out of here unharmed?" My brother's men were begging to start a war. They had blocked all roads to the hangar. Now, I would usually handle them with an iron fist. But, I didn't have Fiore then. Her safety is my main priority. At that point in time, I could do anything because I had nothing to lose. But that's not the case. The only thing on my mind, is getting her out of Russia, safely and unbothered.