94TH GEAR - THIS IS ONE MESSED-UP TRAINING DIARY

Start from the beginning

Flu gave a smile of despair and blank eyes. "You will get used to it."

"Waaaaah!" Liri cried as she used Flora Accel to run away from me.

I just forced a smile as I looked at Liri's green contrail streaks rushing towards the school gate. Am I that devilish? Should I tone down their practice a little bit?

Just as I was contemplating, I heard some murmurs behind my back.

"Phew. That was a long day of practice that I'm hungry already." Cruzo muttered right next to me.

"Yeah. I'm quite thirsty too. If only our demonic coach would treat us to some snacks and drinks." Ericka smirked behind me.

"You guys know that I can hear you, right? I'm just right next to you guys, you don't have to whisper out loudly to attack my conscience. You can just tell me upfront." I said with a cold gaze.

"Oh, we're sorry about that, Head Coach!" Cruzo said. Then his stomach growled.

"Get us some food and drinks already, Head Coaaaaaach!" Ericka pretended to tantrum.

"Aaaargh! Shut up! Shut up already!" I scratched my head.

I immediately withdrew my wallet and gave them a portion of my allowance from getting appointed as a Head Coach. These two are as irritating as ever, but it will never hurt if I treat them to a meal. Despite their whining and complaints, they still do whatever I told them and they are tackling this training camp seriously.

"Yaaay! We can buy any food or drinks with this, right?" Cruzo celebrated. "I can buy ten bacon shawarmas with this, right? Right?"

"Do whatever you want. Shoo. Shoo." I said with a hand gesture casting them off.

"Oh, Cruzo! Go get me the most expensive drink out there." Ericka smirked.

"Hey!" I protested.

"...And give one for Flu too." Ericka continued to grin.

"Woaaah! You're going to treat me too, Coach?" Flu's eyes twinkled and then she pumped her fists. "Thank you, Coach! I really really really looooooove you!"

I forced a smile.

This Useless Prez is holding my love for Flu a hostage! She knows I will never refuse to spend a lot if it's for the better of our star player. 

Well played, Useless Prez. Well played.

<>

Heffy, the paparazzi classmate of ours who is part of the Journalist Club covered the Joint Training Camp as one of the biggest news of Saint Crusade Academy. She took pictures and videos of Speedmages giving their 100% in practice, but her main focus is to interview our star players.

"Miss Fluonessia Asahime, there are rumors that you are now dubbed as the perfect princess of the whole campus! You are beautiful, kind, sexy, athletic, and most recently, smart! You earned a place in the National Speedmage Tournament and topped the Final Exams! What is your secret?"

"It's just simple! I just do 4 S's in my life!" Flu smiled adorably at the camera.

"4S? What are those S's?"

"Sleep, snacks, Speed Battles, and sex!" Flu cheerfully replied.

"Whoa! Whoa! What are you saying, Flu!?" I cried.

I immediately rushed to the camera and covered the lens. I know I have to stop and delete the recording, but I do not know how to mute this thing. There is no other choice but to break it! This is necessary to protect Flu and my dignity!

I raised the camera, ready to slam it to the ground, but then-

"Wait! Wait! Don't break it! That camera is my life!" Heffy cried.

"Then get a new life!" I cried.

"Be honest. There is something juicy going on in here, isn't it?" Ericka, who was just watching on the sidelines, joined the conversation with a smirk.

"That's none of your concern! You should not pry unto our private matters!" I cried.

As I was about to smash the camera to the ground, all of a sudden, two contrail streaks appeared and pinned me to the wall! I realized that the camera is now gone from my hand, and two macho men are holding me- Cruzo and President Levi!

"Oh my! Ahahaha!" Ericka laughed menacingly. "Cruzo and President Levi, keep him pinned. Heffy and I will handle Fluonessia from here."

"Yes, Prez Ericka!" Levi replied. "If it means uncovering the secrets of the Demonic Coach, then I shall join forces with your filthy guild!"

"I'm sorry, Head Coach." Cruzo gave a sorry smile. "We are kind of curious about Flu's interview too. We need to hear Flu's secret about her determination, guts, and love!"

"You traitors!" I cried. "Let me go!"

I tried to struggle, but it was hopeless. I'm just a skinny guy being held down by two macho men, and even without their magic, I cannot even dream of breaking free from them.

Meanwhile, Flu is being interrogated by Useless Prez and Heffy with the magical video camera still recording.

"So, what's the story, Flu?" Ericka was the first to ask with a perverted smirk. "How was Jonathan? Say what? It is a big powerful lance comparable to Gae Bolg? He names his sword Excalibur!? Cringe!"

"Ooooh! You guys tried unlimited techniques!?" Heffy started to blush. "You got a Missionary Doggy to bring a Pile Driver in the Champagne Room!? Woaaah!"

"Hey, Flu! What are you telling them!? Stop it!" I cried.

I'm so embarrassed right now that I want to bury my head under the snow and suffocate! Just give me something to handle the shame and let me die!