Chapter 1

As usual Miraes outfits will be on the top

Nothing was normal. Ever since Shim Suryeon had been murdered Mirae's life had been turned upside down. Shim Suryeon's death had affected her a lot as she was like Mirae's second mother but it had affected the twins even more. Mirae could see them breaking day by day which was one of the reasons she spent almost all her days and nights there although sometimes she came home to check on her mother.

Kim Eun Sook was more angry than upset. Her anger for the person who killed her best friend was more than her sadness for a lost one. Maybe all the sadness had turned into anger but Eun Sook wanted revenge. Joining hands with Logan had been Suryeon's decision in the start but now Eun Sook wanted the same. She had talked to Logan about her feeling that Oh Yoon Hee wasn't behind the murder but there was no proof so nothing could be sure. Alongside all this Eun Sook made sure to visit the twins and check on them every few days. She was glad Mirae was by their side because she knew that right now the two were at their lowest and really needed someone to be on their side.

"How's Seokyung?"

Mirae asked Seokhoon as soon as she spotted him. Mirae was having breakfast when she heard the news about the engagement. She got up at once leaving her breakfast and ignoring Maid Choi's calls.

"I think she's more upset in becoming Eunbyeol's sister than the two getting together"

Seokhoon said a sad smile on his face. If someone asked him how strong his friendship with Mirae was a few years ago he would have said it was the strongest it could ever be but he realized in the past few years how much more she meant to him and how much her friendship meant to him. Seeing her looking out for him and Seokyung these past months made him realize how lucky he was to have her and how important she was to him, to him and Seokyung.

"Oh yeah I completely forgot that would happen as well"

Mirae said running her hand through her hair.

"I'm sure she'll be fine don't worry"

Seokhoon said pouring the girl a glass of orange juice. Mirae smiled at him gratefully still worried about her best friend.

"What will everyone say? Mirae how could I be related to that girl? I can't accept that we're siblings I won't"

Seokyung ranted to Mirae as the three were on their way to school. Mirae really didn't know what to say to Seokyung. She knew she couldn't say it will pass because it probably won't nor could she say it will get better because in reply Seokyung would just glare at her saying it won't get better.

"Don't forget we have to go for the SNU prep course after school"

Mirae said in hopes of changing the subject. Seokyung and Seokhoon nodded. The car went silent after that. Mirae wondered what was going on the twins minds as the two looked outside the windows at the passing buildings and trees. The past months Mirae couldn't think about herself at all, about how she felt about how she was coping with everything, her mind was 24/7 on the twins wondering if they were alright or not. Her biggest fear was losing them, the fear of their negative thoughts taking over and them doing something stupid. Ever since she heard Seokyung saying she wanted to stop here the fear grew more. Maybe that's why she had gotten more and more obsessed of caring for them. She couldn't bear lose another person.

Seokhoon often noticed Mirae's anxiousness and had different ways to calm her down. Sometimes he'd take her out on his motorcycle and just let her sit behind him to collect her thoughts while the feeling the wind hitting her face that often calmed her down, sometimes he'd sit with her for hours listening to her talk about different stuff like the latest drama she watched. He could see she wasn't the same Mirae she was before his mothers death and he wanted to see that Mirae come back, the carefree, outgoing, cheerful and happy Mirae.