Special Chapter: EXCHIEL SHAUN ×

Magsimula sa umpisa

"And!" She was grinning like she wanted to scream. She was not this hoity-toity with the Crown Prince, since she was gentle.

"It's none other than, the Alistair Lucas De White!"

I smiled when I heard his name, well, it's my lover.

"Yiee, the beautiful couple are so dangerous with overflowing charisma and appeal." I don't know about her.. we're ikemen? She's also hard to understand.

She said the same to me, I was hard to get a read of.

"It's my bestfriend brother, so I'm very pleased!" She was nonstop giggling about my relationship.

I don't also know why she loves hearing mine and Alistair's story, what could she get from her brother and his lover right?

"Ahh, oh I love how speechless all of them." She was still smiling but she looked at me a gentle and sincere smile. "I'm also happy that everyone, both the family accepts your relationship with Brother Alistair."I brow twitched when I heard she calls her brother.

This girl, she's calling him her brother already? Well, it's not like--

She hugged me once again. "I had so much fun today, my brother! Send my regards to Papa, and brothers, to Brother Alistair too!" She then tip toed then kissed my cheeks. I also smiled and kissed her cheeks then to her forehead.

I caressed her face and said "Be happy, and take care."

I got to leave with her watching me disappear in her eyes. I missed my sister a whole lot.

"You're back, yet you're sighing deeply." Alistair voice was heard in my front. I looked up at the staircase of one of our manor in the capital.

He goes down and greeted me with his usual alluring smile.

I smirked and then pull him closer to kiss him. The kiss deepened that's when he pushed my chest. His beautiful face is blushing.

"How's your day, with your sister? Is she well?" My brows also furrowed. Is he also.. interest in being Ellesmeere brother? Wow.

"She's doing great, oh, I almost made her very emotional but I'm glad she didn't cry. I do not know how to console her if she ever cry with just.. me." I stopped when I was talking again nonstop. What made me smile is how he stare at me while talking.

Shit.

He's so seductive and sexy.

I pull him to my lap and we stare with each other. I could feel the tension with our breathes.

I bite my lips when he slightly grind to my lap.

"Ahh, Alistair.." my lips parted as I groaned his name while my lips are touching his neck. Oh, how I totally love his smell.

I groped his butt cheeks which made him flinch and cross his arms to my shoulder. "You naughty little guy." I continue kissing him with so much care.

And then, I tickled him.

Nah, I wouldn't let him have his way for today. He's very tired as I know how hard his succession is.

"Aww, we're not doing it? Hmm?" He asked as he traced his fingers to the middle front part of my upper body. I smiled and then kisses his face.

"Not today. You should rest for now, Love."  I let him laid his body then kisses his temple. I saw how he bites his lips then hide himself at his blanket. Then he take a peek on me. I smiled on how cute he is.

"Argh, that love is so hot and sexy." He said then nudge his face. I laughed then lie beside him.

We face each other as we both smiled. "It's like it was just yesterday... when we first meet each other."