Offense

Ellesmeere Solar

Pinapanuod namin ang Emperor na naggawa ng speech at recorded nito sa Video Magic Tool.

I smiled at the end of his word. "I don't take any loss. We will win this silent war."

He is definitely confident. We are one of the strongest Empire, even if we're not joining any war we're not careless enough to drop down our guard since we all know that there's still someone eyeing this Empire.

We also wouldn't be one of the top if we were taken lightly in offense and defense. Especially, we are known as the Land of Magic Swordsman. It was my father name who was scattered along the news in the whole continent.

Some people may not be able to believe this since it was quite a long time ago and we're now peaceful and quiet.

The Video was already set, we're now preparing on how to create a mess in the enemy's lair.

There's really so many to consider about war, nonetheless of that, we're ready to take them on anytime or anywhere.

Papa's really been anxious and I don't know the reason why.

"Papa?" Pagpasok ko sa office niya, I already see his frowning face.

Agad ngumiti ito nang makita ako but too late, I already saw him stressing out on something. Is there something wrong, I wonder.

"My Ellie." Banggit nito sa pangalan ko at motiomed for me to sit infront of his table.

"I've been worried about you." He honestly show me his worries as I sat down. "You always makes me worried by planning and acting on your own. This time, I don't want you to experience how cruel and gruesome a war is." I kept on blinking towards him because of what he just said to me.

"But Papa... I..." I've got no place to argue about it because it's the truth.

"My child, all of you was born with peace in this Empire since war was period years ago before you're all given to me." He must saying about his childhood and young adult life.

"That's so devastating and I do not want all my children, especially you, participate in this war."

"Papa, I understand but, shouldn't we all fight? This matter or war involved a life of our household member. Right?" I don't know, but I'm being stubborn, and keep dwelling to my desire finish all of this.

Ang dami nilang kasalanan sa Emperyo namin, lalo't lahat sa pamilya namin.

"Darling..." he looks at me with his eyes being complicated. "I do not wish for you to join this--" he stopped talking for a while when he met my eyes. He close his eyes tightly before looking at me again.

"Ellie, you look so determined and strong-willed." He said as he comes infront of me and carefully hugged me, then he softly snickered. "You really do take after your mother." He whispered which I've heard.

"Alright, I'm giving you permission but in one condition. Do not get hurt and pushed yourself too hard. You got it?" I look at him in surprised. I thought I needed to use my charms but nah-uh, he's very easy to please.

I don't plan on getting hurt at all.

One-sided battle is my forte and me, being the conductor of it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm following my father's lead as we walk through the quarter's office. The people gathered here are all efficient and have a big role for the upcoming war.

"Lady Augustus?.." I heard some mumblings in the all around the massive table.

"My my, what brought our esteemed Crown Princess in this meeting?" Asked by some adult. I returned his gaze before smiling swiftly and returning as my usual face.

"My daughter, Ellesmeere will be joining the war." After Papa dropped the bomb they become noisy. I smiled again hearing their opinions.

"You all might begrudgingly give me a position for this but I'm well aware of what I needed to do." I sighed before proceeding to my next words, cutting off all their opinions and noise.

"I have the power to do so, and I think, as a crown princess, or as a high noble status, shouldn't I atleast be able to do this?" Nakangiti ko pag turan. "You never know, if I was only second to my father in power literally and above from you." Dagdag ko pa bago ngumisi ng patago.

I was definitely stronger than any of them. Honestly, I place my father before me because he have an unrivaled experiences and he's definitely strong.

"I already gave consent to my daughter to join this war, and His Highness, the Crown Prince will aide her. I also made sure I informed our Emperor." Papa reassured.

"Precisely. Stop your doubts now and listen to me." Emperor Claude said to stop them now and go to the main point of the meeting.

"As we planned we're not using magic first, let's use weapons to know what they can do. We should properly give them the first hit as a reward of keeping an eye at us , our Empire, years ago." Madilim na sabi nito, walang bahid ng ngiti ang mukha ng palabiro na Emperador. Nakadistino na ang mga Power Rangers, lol Magic Knights at Sword Knights. I also a large teleportation scroll that when torned will let them destined on outside the border after the explosion.

"There are now planted chained bombs not just by their border, but inside as well. If one started to explode the other's will be triggered. Isn't it fun?" Napangiwi ako ng makita ko na ts'ka lamang ngumiti ito. Does our Emperor missed the battlefield.

Papa's stoic expression become wild, he seems... wanted to hit his best friend right here, right now at this moment.

"Lady Ellesmeere can serve as our eye, as people know she have a Mythical Guardian who can know what's happening from above." Banggit niya sa role ko, kahit medyo hindi 'yon

"Oh, what is this?" Napatingin ang Empror sa push button na nakalagay sa lamesa. Nagningning ang mata nito bago excited na pinindot ang push button ng... bomba sa central gate border ng kabilang Emperyo.

I mentally facapalm as a loud explosion from a long distance was heard, and followed by one by another.

He innocently looked at us and to the button infront of him and smiled.

"That's a wild one, it's already started?" Argh, lord, nooo.

Napakinggan ko ang bulong ni Papa. "Fuvck this stupid goofball Emperor." He quitely mumbled.

Oh god, the war officially started in a unexpected way.