Escaped

Ellesmeere Solar

"Calm down, we're running an investigation and alerted the knights." I hardly bite my lips.

He tapped my lips with his index fingers. "Stop biting your lips, they won't get away, okay?."

"How did they got out from the prison?" It's impossible! It's an underground prison at the Empire's Palace and of course, it will be tightly secured and guarded.

Wait? It's Annual Celebration, that fvkers! They timing the Celebration with their plan.

"It was said that there might be someone who helped them." I almost clicked my tongue. What the--don't tell me..

"Do you know someone who can pull this off? Who can help them?"

"Baron Lynt." I shortly replied.

I still haven't let him pay for what he did, that person who drives Meere crazy.

I knew it, that old hag. Right, he's coming after them well, I'm gonna for him.

May kinausap si Eclipse bago tumingin muli sa akin. "Baron Lynt was one of the people listed who visited." Sabi ko na nga ba.

Napapikit ako nang madiin.

"Ellie!" Bago pa ako makaharap ay sinalubong ako ng yakap ng ama ko. Papa was probably worried.

"It's okay, it's okay. We'll hunt them down." Papa scary.

He come to me first because he was worried that they might come at me first. "How?"

"Your Grace, it's showing that Baron Lynt helped them escape." Sagot ni Eclipse kay Papa.

It's planned. It's all planned, ramdam kong hindi lang si Baron Lynt. He was still stupid to pull that off.

Ramdam ko na, he won't be an idiotic asshole to leave clue or even revealed himself, there's someone pulling strings from behind.

Who might it be? "They've got nowhere to run, they're convicts." Malalim na saad ni Eclipse.

Sana nga, I've got an ominous feelings about this and I rarely get it wrong. My intuition were quite accurate. Let's be ready for the worst, Ellesmeere.

We've got this.

"I already ordered to close any passage that can possibly an exit and find some secret passage if possible. If they weren't found..." Papa didn't continue his words.

"There's someone helping them beside the Baron." Eclipse added as he raise his hand.

There's only one left thing to think if they escape, they will use magic. That would be great, napangiti ako sa sarili.

I do have twin dragon and another dragon who's very sensitive to any faint magic. Not to mention the Spirit Kings and Queens who can navigate the mana, and the mythical beasts and guardian.

I should really just take easy, it's not just all on me. I have people beside me, we can work this altogether.

"Your Grace, I also ordered the knights to do not announce it yet to the public. It should be a joyous celebration then after this, it can be reported." Banggit ni Eclipse, kausap si Papa na may inuutusan.

I totally agree with his move, just not now. They will probably hide and hide and cause more chaos than what they can do.

"Well then, Your Highness. Let's take it easy and calmly." Naging kalmado ako nang sabihin ko ito. It's a bit alarming but like I always do, there's no thing I can't handle. There's nothing we can't handle.

I shouldn't worry too much, ipinapalagay ko ang sarili ko. The Hawthorne Empire will always be the best, I trust the Empire's power and authority. It's just, it's always between me and that girl. Specifically, that motherf**king Baron and Viscount.

I wasn't surprise that they joined hands just to bring down the Grand Duchy. It's amusing to the point we can feel the clownery.

'Will you be able to track them down?' Pakikipag usap ko kay Dutchen, ang Baby Bnlack Dragon ko. He proudly puffed his chest and nodded. I was really hesitant to ask this little baby because he's still a child.

'If you wish so, Meere. I'll cause chaos and havoc even to the end of the world.'  Napangiwi ako, Dragons... are really scary...

I poke his cheeks in the midair, he's flying invisible with his older twin brother.

'That's a little too much excessive, darling. It will be on me at the end, just, can you find them for me?' Pagpa-intindi ko dito. I wouldn't want to change the nature of a dragon but I wouldn't be also tolerant, he's still a child, a child.

'Can you go and hel your little brother, big brother Dresden?' Baling ko kay Dresden, ang  Baby White Dragon ko. He look at his brother who's busy showing off and turned to me again.

'I can do that, Meere. I'll keep an eye on him.'  Pleaso do so, baby. Your younger sibling is really excessive.

'Thank you both, babies. Take care okay, come back if you already locate them. If not, do not overexert yourselves.' Like I said, they're still a child and young.

Pinagmasdan ko lumipad ang dalawa papalayo, Fiercy is probably Guarding my brothers alongside with Ether. Snowflakes, is with me and Eclipse. Cryprus is with the Royal Majesties.

Alerto at naghihintay kami sa balita sa kung sino man ang mauuna magbigay alam sa amin. Maya maya pa sa pag iintay ko ay lumitaw muli sina Dutchen at Dresden.

Did they n some information?

'Meere... we located them.'  Bakas ang kaguluhan sa mukha ni Dresden at tahimik si Dutchen.

Well, did they do anything wrong? Ow, let me rephrase it, what  another bullshit did they do?

'Where are they hiding? heading?'

Taka ko rin tanong.

'They're already escaping, not here but to the end of this Empire's boundary to the neighbhor Empire.'

'What's more is, they're being casted and protected by the foreign people.' Puna ni Dutchen.

Tangina?

They're escaping and going to the Empire of the shameless princess and next Empire to this Empire, tge Slynthi Empire.

Are they waging a war on us?!