Proclaimed

Ellesmeere Solar.

She quickly excused herself. Good.

'That girl has an ominous aura sorrounding her, Meere.' Snowflakes suddenly said to my thought. I nodded.

'I agree with you, Snowflakes. She sure does have one.' Fiercy seconded Snowflakes.

Why was she called Saintess if she's emitting a nauseous like aura.

"Did you enjoy our banquet? Ellie?" I nodded in response to Skylar.

They escorted me to my room and I was left to Mira for my routine. "You're really happy at the Banquet, My Lady." I laughed at what she said.

"Do I?"

"Of course. It's been a three years that you're in gone to the Academy we're so worried but then, you're now a grown up Lady. You also made many friends." Sabi nito habang sinusuklayan ang buhok ko.

Right, Lady Meere's Beauty are really top notch even at this age.

"I think so."

I was telling her my stories in the Academy.

I was laughing when she's scolding me for what I've done. "You're such a naughty, Lady Meere."

"I want fun, Miraaa." I whined.

"Haist. Go now, sleep." She said while helping me tuck the blanket. She kissed the side of my temple and smile.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Really, this is what I'm expecting.

"My Lord, this is urgent and important."

"Pardon my rudeness but, are you really gonna push your matter right after my children's Ceremony? Viscount Le Pruitt?"

Yes, the visitor right after I woke up is the Viscount and Carolaine appearance again at our Estate.

"The truth is, my daughter.. Carolaine is your real daughter.." My father brows furrowed as he heard what nonsense he is spouting.

"You.." he become furious.

Ahh yeah, we're all in the office. Me, Brother's, Father and the two unwanted visitors.

"You are really shameless." Madiin na sabi ni Papa dito.

"What this Viscount's saying?" Iritableng sabi naman ng panganay sa amin.

Natahimik ang lahat dahil nagbago ang atmospera sa paligid. My Father quickly looked at me and I was really acting shocked and all.

"You have the audacity to state that matter infront of my sister." Pagbasag sa katahimikan ng pangatlo. Brother Exchiel joined the conversation.

"I.. was just telling the truth, listen to me, Your Grace." The Viscount desperately asking for approvance and whatever.

Huh, you think I let you? You both get the legitimate heiress off her own household. You ruined one life as you are both shamelessly acting upon on what you're aiming for.

"It's alright, Papa, Brother's." I said smiling prettily. The Viscount looked at me, I can clearly see the hidden smirk plastered on this fucking face.