Timeskip Stamps

Third Person POV

---- 8 years later ----

Ellesmeere is now 12 years old. All of what happen in her life she started to build her 3 business without anyone knowing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When she became 4, after their birthday in a week. They've visited the grave of their Mother. It's the first.time for her to go their. Even the late Lady Ellesmeere didn't have the chance to saw her Mother's gave. She also started to have a tutors for Etiqutte, Crafts and Studies, which she doesn't even need to, 'coz Ellesmeere herself is a genius and mastered it too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At the age of 5, she already had her Knight who vow the three vows to her. His heart, soul and body, the knight is none other than, Sir Steve.

She was cultivating her mana force and enhance her nullyfying magic, no one still knows about her nine tailed fox and her magic and ability, she also started to activate the summoning which has two class, summoning of magical weapons and summoning of mythical beast. She can't use it to the fullest since her body is still small and she still lack of mana.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When she reach the age of 7, she started to learn how to wield a sword, even if that's the only thing she was taught, she secretly learns how to use different weapons.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When she was 8, her Oldest Brother, Earltone Simon started to attend the Academy for magic. The Grand Magic Academy (which handled by the Grand Duke Estate.) She's also mastering and polishing her skills and power. She even trained with her partners, Fiercy and Snowflakes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At 9, her Second brother, Ezekiah Shiloh, also started to attend the Academy. Her father, the Grand Duke caught her hiding Snowflakes. She said that it suddenly come to her room's balcony and become attached to her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

at Ten she the slowly build up the three business The House Cavalier, her own boutique. She process the next one, which is the Prancés, the first ever magical tool store in the capital. The last is The Pledges, her hidden Guild in the slums. She also started to give charity and help. Her business become a massive hit.

At first she thought she would still search for the 3 person that the Late Lady trusted in her business.

Cosmo, the artscraft who wanted to try craft the magical tools.

Elowen, the designer who loves the designs that Ellesmeere show to her at first time.

And lastly, Leopold, the Guild Master of The Pledges.

Also,  if you're gonna asked how did the Prancés can make magical tools, it's because of the mine of magical orbs that stated also in the novel

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At 11, her third brother, Exchiel Shaun attend the Academy with the Crown Prince. And their Brother Earl completed the 3years in the GraMaMy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A lot of things happen but still, Ellesmeere doesn't lower her guard. She was careful on her every move.

Her relationship to the Prince? They were the closest.

At the past of Ellesmeere, she didn't reveal her ifentity as the Brain of the Chain Business she runs in the shadow.

The major jump in her, is she was affliciated and have the authority now as the young Grand Duchy at 6 given by her Father since he was a busy person and see a potential at her though she's still a young child. She doesn't have to move in the shadows concerning the affairs of the Estate Grand Dukedom. Which become easier for her to prove her worthy as a de la Schulz.

She also plans to reveal herself as the owner of the 3 Chain Business of her when she ended her coming of age  banquet.

Her knowledge about Ancient Language become deeper and deeper because of the Supreme Elemental Kings and Queens.

She also intentionally made a blood contract between her brother and the Winged White Wolf, her brother named him Ether, meaning of other term for Sky whuch is his name. Ezyreal Skylar wasn't aware on what Ellesmeere did with him and Ether. Since, he wasn't kinda familiar with Ancient Language. Ellesmeere also talked to Ether to do not tell what she did to her twin.

The Prince is frequently going on and on in their Mansion. She first visited the Empire's Palace since the Engagement were settled between their family. Yes, ty are already engage which makes her anxious, Carolaine Faith still's not in the scene, if she appears maybe ebetything will change and caused chaos.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So back now at the present, she just turn 12 years old a month ago so she was expected to join her 3rd brother alongside with her Twin this year and the return of his 2nd Older Brother.  Before they go, Their brother's coming of age are upcoming they can still go.