First Day

Ellesmeere Solar

I look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing the uniform. It was a vintage black dress with touch of gold. It has a loose longsleeves which was tied at the almost wrist. It has small ruffled white sleeve under the colar. The necktie was a plain gray one with a logo of the Academy at the edge part. The lower part of the dress was hugging my waistline, it will show your curves (nyay) and almost like ball gown dress end which is color black. I wear highsocks and black heeled shoes. It's aesthetically gothic like style I love it.

I pinned the brooch Papa gave us in the uppermost middle part of the necktie. I also wear Skylar's gift to me on our birthday. Ahh we have two different uniforms pala, one is this dress like and the other one is for combat.

I didn't pinned my nameplate since, I was a noble. I can do what I want, and it was only required if there's an events. The ID? I'll put it in the dress pocket since I really don't feel like wearing it.

I look again at myself in the mirror. My hair really stand outs in black since it contrast my hair color. I leave it as what is it since I don't have time to dress it up. I wore some gold drop foreheadband with stars strand beads mixing to my hair.

"Let's go?" I asked Fiercy and Snowflakes they replied I just smiled at them. When I opened the door I stumbled. "Eclipse." Madiin kong sabi, he put his right  hand on his chest then bow a bit, ahh greetings.

"Greetings, Solar." Napatawa akong bahagyang tinulak ito. "It's so early to do a courtship and it's our first day in the Academy, Prince." Skylar said emotionlessly, Brother Exchiel also nodded.

Umirap agad ako, courtship amp.

Eclipse wearing a necktie of red, since he's a 2nd year, same as Brother Exchiel. All of them are wearing a black and gold touch of uniform, they wore a deeply v-cut vest that is outside the white longsleeves polo and their necktie. Just a black cargo pocket pants.

They look all good. Shemay.

Bagay na bagay kay Eclipse, parang gawa para sa kanya ang uniform, since the color match his eppearance.

"Wow, Meere!" Napasilip naman ako nang tinawag ako nina Alisha. "You look like a doll."she awed at my beauty. Oh my? Did I just wear some headpieces? They're not wearing one "Your hair is so nice with hairpieces." Puna ni Fran. Napangiti naman ako. "She was used to wear it since Mira liked to dress her." Skylar said.

"Let's go?" Nauna na sila maglakad, their necktie is just the same with Eclipse and Brother, also Red.

Eclipse walk by my right side while Skylar at my left. Brother Exchiel walk in the between of Fra and Ali and the three of us.

Ali-Fran
Exchiel
Skylar -Ellesmeere- Claude

'Look, there's the Prince.'

'He's walking with whom?'

'Is that Lady Alisha?'

'Oh my, Lord Exchiel's are with them."

"Kyah, is that also a new student?'

Naiiling na lang akong mapkinggan ang mga chika nila. Hindi na din nawala dito ang ganito ano? HAHAHA.

I was just smiling. Skylar also didn't registered for craft. Seriously, I can't imagine him sitting in a room doing crafty things HAHAHA. What's surprising is he doesn't also registered in Studies, well he's a genius.

"We have the same schedule, Sky?"tanong ko, he was comparing our schedule, hawak niya din ang sa akin.

"Yeah, except for Studies." His forehead creased. "Why did you also get the Studies when you already know most of it and you're intelligent." Ang daldal talaga neto kapag makikipag talo hmp.

"Just packing and filling up my schedule." I smiled at him with eyes closed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Good Morning, Dear First Years." I was just facing the instructor straightly. Slightly bowing my head for showing respect. She is Miss Dinalyn Algueera, also a noble who teach Magic.

I was attentively listening to her. "So why do we have magic, what is our source?" I clearly know that.

I was just observing quietly here, Skylar was also not participating. He just clearly want to learn things and apply it. It's been a minute but no one is raising their hands nor answering. Nakangiti lang ang Instructor namin nang magtama ang paningin namin, I didn't blink.

"Can you answer this, Lady?-" not surprised. Meere's, or to simply put, I was an eye candy.

"Lady Ellesmere Solar Augustus de la Schulz." I smiled as I said my name. I think many gasped and started to gossip about me. The Instructor smile never fade as her eyes drop to the brooch in the tie of my necktie. I was watching her. Nice. She was not speaking so I spoke kasi gusto ko. "Magic comes from the Mana hroughout our body gathered in one place which is called Mana Pool which is most likely to be known as Mana Force." I simply said. Her smile widened in my answer.

"Lady de la Schulz." Tawag niya sa pangalan ko. "What do you think the possible reason to have different attributes place in a person or a clan?" Everyone gasped again at her question. Sa tingin ko, it's a too much question for them, of course, alam lang nila na kailangan nila kontrolin at palakasin ang magic nila, but did they asked to themselves why do they have that certain magic?

"Origins and Evolution. It might be came from the bloodline and the Mana itself from a human that do create Magic."maikli kong sagot. Napatango si Miss Dina.

"Excellent, Lady de la Schulz. Thank you for answering me."

I just smiled at her and nodded. I can hear some whispering bees again. I take a peek in my Brother and he was just casually sitting with elegance and a little smile plastered on his face. I knew it, he was more interested in what I'll do in my First Day than his.