53.Nandu is back

MANIK'S POV

C- Manik come fast Nandini have gained conscious..

I saw the doctor standing there...

Do- Your wife has won this fight Mr.Malhotra..She is a fighter don't worry all the poison and everything is taken out she is now out of danger...

M- Thank you thank you so much doctor...

Do- It was all a miracle Mr.Malhotra we were absolutely losing hope we don't know what happened to her Suddenly we almost gave up our hope when she suddenly woke up it was all a miracle..

M- Doctor can we meet her..

Do- Umm yes after sometimes now she is needed for doing some checkups...
and yes Mr.Malhotra please you all don't cry or something infront of her it's not good for her health..

M- OK doctor..once again thank you so much..

Do- It was our duty man..oh and Mr.Malhotra please go and freshen up you look a complete mess I am sure your wife will want to see you first and i don't think see will like to see you like this..

I chuckled listening him I am happy Nandu is out of danger she kept her promise she came back for me for us and for our children...

My Nandini is back..

Nandu is back

Remembering of the children again my heart sank my little princess is still in danger..
And I can't tell Nandini about her now I know she will be angry but it is for her own good...

M- Guys promise me something..

C- What is it Manik?

M- First promise me..

Ne- OK fine tell us what??

M- Promise me you all will not tell Nandini about our daughter..

D-(Shouting)Are you out of you mind Manik it's her daughter too she too has the right to know..

His sudden shout surprised all of us Dhruv is the most calmest one..

Nurse- excuse me Sir this is a hospital maintain silence please..

Dh- I am sorry..(to Manik)Are you out of your mind..

R- Manik what are you telling son??

Mu- Manik Nandu will be very upset if she comes to know this..I am sorry I can't hide this from her...

Al- Ya I too agree with Muku..

Na- Me too..

M- Tumlog ko meri kasam.. If you tell her you all will never see my face again..

All- Manik/buddy/son/beta

M-Yes I am not joking I just now got my Nandini back I don't want to stress her more when time will come I myself will tell her..

C- OK ok fine just make sure you tell her...

M-(nodding)Hmmm

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I slowly opened the door and there she was with her eyes closed I took slowly and steady steps towards her as if sensing my presence she too opened her eyes..

My eyes filled with tears...before I could understand anything I could hardly see...

I saw her condition just like mine..We both kept looking at each others with eyes filled of love...

N-(hoarsely)Man..Manik.. come..come here.

I was still rooted at my place..She was about to get up when...

N- ah..ahh

I hurriedly took two long steps towards her and helped her to sit carefully on the bed..
She looked at me with tears in her eyes and everything that happened to her her pain , her screams her pleading our babies everything played in my mind like a Tape recorder..
Those hours where the longest hours of my life..the most toughest phase of my life I could never ever forget this incident...

I THE MANIK MALHOTRA who is known for his cruelty to his enemies is now crying like a baby holding his wife like his life depends on her and truth to be told indeed my life depends on her...

N- Manik I am fine please humari or dekhiya..

I shook my head and hide more into the crook of her neck..

N- Manik please..

I sniffed and pulled my head away from her neck..she lovingly held my face in between her palms and wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead...

N- I am fine Manik...

M- I thought I thought....

N- Shh calm down..How can I leave you apne Jo hamare pyaar ki kasam di thi..

I looked at her shocked I thought it was just a dream then how...
Seeing my confusion she too replied

N- I saw a dream just before I gained conscious I saw I was standing with you in my bridal dress to say you goodbye forever but you gave me our pyaar ki kasam and I don't know what happened after that I suddenly came back I found and unknown strength and now here I am..
OK leave all this Manik tell me how is our babies?

This was the question I want to avoid at the most how could I tell her how my princess is suffering now but I have to do this for her benefit..

M-(taking deep breath) they are fine Nandini we had twin boys our _______ and _______  Nandini Manik Malhotra...

N- Really we had two princes..

M- Yes..

N- How are they how they look like..

M- they are complete ditto copy of you mu love..they are now with the doctor they are doing certain checkups because of the poison Aryaman injected on you

N- really..but Manik why do I feel you are not happy you are hiding something from me..

Before I could reply we heard a knock...

M- Come in..

I saw the doctor along with nurse and back of them our full family standing..

Do- How are you feeling now Mrs.Malhotra??

N- Good but I still feel a bit weak..

Do-(nodding)It's OK it's due to you gave birth you feel ok again in a day one or two..I must say you are a fighter and so are your babies hope your little gi..

Before he could complete a nurse came running to the doctor

Nu- Sir sir please come fast the girl child if the Malhotra triplet..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

Words limit- 1100