7. The Portal

(a/n): I know this is a little weird, but we're gonna jump a little back in time to when Bell was STILL breaking into the wall to show Saw and Pie's perspective. This is kind of a continuation of their dialogue in chapter 4, but also more... get ready!!

✨ ~ 🌀 ~ 🌀 ~ 🌀 ~ ✨

THUD!!

THUD!!

THUD!!!!

          Saw and Pie felt the room vibrate and shake under their feet as Bell (idiotically) slammed into it. It was a stressful situation for the both of them, and it was happening for the stupidest reason. Saw, panicking and freaking out, was fluttering her arms all over the place. Pie, however, noticed that something was behind them.
"Wait, Saw. Why does my back feel so warm?"
Saw paused her screaming to notice that yes, there was something warm behind them.
"Huh? My back feels warm, too!" She replied, and the both of them turned around and looked to the back of the closet they were hiding in. And they were immediately faced with a blinding blue light directly in front of them.
Both of them were caught completely off guard by this light, and now totally forgot about their derailed game of hide and seek. As their eyes adjusted to the light, they realized that they were both looking at a PORTAL. A spectacular, deep blue swirl of light and cosmic dust.
"Woah... what is this, Pie?"
"I have no idea. I think it might be a portal. Not sure though."

          They weren't sure if it was a portal or not, because it could've been a bunch of different things, but a portal it was

They weren't sure if it was a portal or not, because it could've been a bunch of different things, but a portal it was. The two of them were just so breath taken by its beauty that they were completely disconnected from everything else going on, even Bell's unrelenting destruction on the wall of the room.

That's why Saw jumped, straight into the portal.

As Bell made the death blow on the wall of the Periwinkle room, her collision with it made a sound much larger than anything Saw and Pie have ever heard before. If the contestants and Two could hear it well on the ground, then Saw and Pie might as well have had their eardrums busted (thankfully, they didn't).
So, when the wall was finally broken, the giant THUD and CRACK produced by the collision made its way to Saw and Pie, who were so distracted by the portal that they both JUMPED when they heard it.
"GAAAHH!!!!"
"Woah! Wait... Saw??"
Pie only jumped a little bit, but Saw was so startled, she literally LEAPED into the portal, phasing through it and disappearing on the other side, wherever or whatever that was.
After seeing this, Pie was temporarily paralyzed. All of these events going on at once was way too much for her to handle. But, she noticed the portal starting to fizzle away, and she couldn't leave Saw alone wherever the portal led. So, following her death preventing instincts, she jumped into the portal after Saw.
Immediately after this, the portal disappeared into thin air, and by some mysterious unknown force, the door to the closet creaked open halfway. Probably due to some weird shock waves coming from the portal or something.
Anyways, right after Bell broke through the wall of the room, Saw and Pie disappeared in the closet without a trace. And it's up to their fellow contestants to get them out of wherever that portal took them. Or will they be able to find a way out all by themselves? Where even ARE they? We'll just have to wait and see.

(a/n): I'm having so much fun writing this! I'm probably gonna aim to post one chapter per day, at least. I hope whoever's reading this is enjoying it so far, and if you are, please tell me what you like about the story or what you want to change! Thanks!