5. Throwback

Foldy and Gaty are in shock. They didn't know Bell to be like this, taking games so seriously. I mean, they knew she took BFB very seriously, and she's now taking TPOT seriously as well, but taking it this far in a simple game of hide and seek? They did NOT see this coming from her, but here she is, slamming into the wall of the hotel.
A few contestants notice the commotion, and gather around the bottom of the hotel. Tree is the first to notice.
"Alright, what's going on here?" he says as he walks into the scene. He notices Bell a couple stories above, doing her thing. He stands in complete shock, as Lightning hovers over.
"Tree? What's happening?" Tree doesn't respond. Lightning waves a hand in front of his face. No response.
"Tree, I need clarification, PLEASE!" Lightning demands, getting incredibly annoyed. He decides to fly up to the top of the hotel to see what's going on. He notices Gaty and Foldy watching from the top.
"Hey Gaty and Foldy, what's Bell doing?" It takes a couple of seconds for them to notice Lightning, but when they do, Gaty instantly responds.
"Oh, uh, it's a long story. It all started from a game of hide and seek, and—"
"AAAAAAARGH!! These walls can't hold for long!" Bell screams. She's having trouble making dents in this wall, but small cracks are forming. She's making progress.
At the bottom of the hotel, dozens of contestants have gathered around.

"I HATE what Bell is doing!" Fanny yells. Cake nods in agreement.
"Same here. Isn't this vandalism? She shouldn't be doing this! Right, Clock?" Cake looks over to Clock, who's standing next to him. But he can't respond.
"Oh, Clock?" Eggy responds for him. "He's probably getting flashbacks to BFB 6. You know, the time he made us lose?" Clock immediately snaps back.
"Hey! It wasn't MY fault! It was- it was Bell's fault!" He argues. Needle jumps into the conversation.
"Yeah! And look, she's doing it again, just like last time! She honestly needs to take a chill pill." The rest of them nod. They continue slandering Bell, until Naily interrupts.
"Hey guys, I don't know what you're talking about, but I think Bell has almost got that wall broken!" All of them immediately look back up at Bell, who's almost finished with the wall of the building.
At the top of the building, things aren't much better. Gaty, Foldy, and Lightning start to panic.
"Okay, but we can't let this continue!" Lightning says. "It's making a ruckus, and could lead to death, which I really wanna prevent!"
"Well, what are we supposed to do?" Foldy asks. "From what I've seen, Bell isn't the type of person to listen to others. Once she's made a decision, she'll carry through—"
"But what will Two think about this??"
"Uhh- shoot, you're right! BELL! STOP—"
But it's already too late. A huge THUD and CRACK can be heard, and large chunks of the wall fall to the ground. It was like the climax of BFB 6 all over again. A throwback, if you will.
Immediately, Death PACT (Again) springs into action, saving other contestants from the falling rubble. And after everything is cleared, everyone makes it out alive. Nobody's sure how to react after THAT just happened, but the Death PACTers celebrate a successful day of death prevention. But their celebration won't last, as the front door of the hotel opens, and Two steps out.