6. Busted!

As the events outside were going on, Two was trying to catch up on their reading. They hadn't read anything ever since TPOT started, so after Saw and Pie went upstairs to look for a hiding spot, they found a random book in one of the small bookshelves of the hotel lobby and decided to read it. It was a pink book titled How to be Dumb, and even though Two didn't want to be dumb, they decided to read it anyways, just because they were bored.
"Huh. How to be Dumb."
Two took the book back to the green armchair they were sitting in, and flipped through some of the pages. Then, Foldy, Gaty, and Bell ran through the front door of the hotel, but Two was too invested in their book to notice.
"What're you reading, Two?" Gaty asked.
"Oh! Hi, Gaty! I'm reading this book called How to be Dumb, and—"
"Gaty, we don't have time for this!" Bell interrupted, startling them.
"Sorry Two, we've gotta run."
"Okay, see you around!" Two said, as Gaty, Foldy and Bell ran up the stairs. Two was a little caught off guard by them, but went back to reading anyways. It wasn't until Bell started to stubbornly try to break through the wall that they got worried.
Two was in the middle of their book, until they heard a loud thud. It sounded to them like a large wrecking ball slamming into the upper wall of the hotel.
"What on earth..." Two said to themself, getting a little worried. But, they shrugged it off. Whoever or whatever was trying to break through the hotel might as well give up, because it was built with durability in mind.
Shortly after that, they heard another loud thud. Now they were more annoyed than anything, and put on some earmuffs to try to drown out the noise. It worked, so totally oblivious to what was going on outside, Two continued to read their book.

          They were making good progress, until moments later, they heard the sound of contestants panicking coming from outside

They were making good progress, until moments later, they heard the sound of contestants panicking coming from outside. Two took off their earmuffs, put down their book, and stood up, now no longer interested in reading.
"What the- ok, what is going on?" They started to panic as well, staring at the ceiling of the room for a moment. They sat back down, contemplating whether they should go outside and fix things or let the contestants handle it. Just as they were making a decision, though, an incredibly loud THUD and CRACK shook the hotel and made Two jump out of their seat. Frightened by the sound, Two covered their "ears", just as large chunks of the hotel wall fell to the ground outside. Two decided they couldn't just sit around and read all day, so they went to see what was going on.
Two opened the front door of the hotel and walked outside. They immediately saw all of the contestants gathered around,
and large pieces of concrete scattered across the floor that look like they must've fallen from the hotel. A few of the contestants were cheering, but all of them stopped cold as soon as they noticed Two.
Two looked around, trying to process everything that was happening.
"Oh....... oh my gosh! Is everyone alright?" Two asked. Tree stepped forward.
"Yeah, we're alright. We managed to protect everyone from those falling pieces of wall..."
"Falling pieces of wall?" Two turned around and looked up, and instantly noticed that one of the walls of the hotel rooms was completely cracked open. They didn't even know how to react, and became dizzy. Fanny stepped forward and stood by Tree.
"Yeah, Two. We have no idea what just happened and I HATE that!"
"Everyone's okay, though, right?"
"Yeah. And I HATE that!"
"Ok, ok." Two calmed down a little, but they still hadn't processed everything yet.
"Well, now that I know that everyone's alright, I wanna know who did it." They pointed to the wall that had just been destroyed, and everyone looked up at Bell.