Td- sh sh stop crying!!! Kuch nahi hoga princess ko....i swear today is that bastards last day(angrily)

Pratik -.what the hell are you doing man..do fast..waha....meri behen musibat main hai..aur tum log yaha...ek gari track nahi kar pa rahe ho( shouted)

All flinched.....

Pratik - i swear....you will regret....to touch my sister....i will show you living hell ....

Karan -kuch pata chala (blankly)..

Tracker- sir we are trying..but last time gadi...xyz...place..main thi...uske baad kahi nahi gayi...

Karan ran from there.... with his car keys... others also runs behind him...

Karan was driving like crazy..... breaking traffic rules...

Other side!!

teju's pov

i opened my eyes..i saw my surroundings... i am tied with ropes and i felt pain in my head...and i can feel that..hot fluid is..coming out from my head and then i try to recall what happened...few times back...

flashback!!

i was returning from hospital to home...i saw there was accident happened....my guards tried to stop me...but for that moment... nothing is more important to me than a patients life...so...i quickly ran to there...my guards were also coming behind me ....but when...i reached there...i understand that...it was a trap...he hold my hand tightly...i was trying to escape from there..my guards also trying to protect me...but...goons no. were more... suddenly...i felt pain on my head someone...hit me from back...and i passed out...

shit ...shit...i regret now for not listening..to them...

then i heard sound of coming someone....and i saw his face ...and it was.....Daksh shingh raizada!! he come to me...i was scared...but i tried to be strong...he come and hold my hairs tightly.... trust it's paining...like hell..and
said - tch tch!! baby girl...is it paining...i was crying by now!! as it is paining...very badly...he hold my jaw tightly...i'm not able to anything...so i bite on his hands...and he became... furious and slapped on my cheeks...

i counted - one...(he frowned)..

Daksh - why are you counting!!..

i... Smiled..you are hitting me...so I've to return you that na.... with interest (with a smirk)...

Daksh - ha haa haa ...you are still thinking that...you will be returning back from there...(laughing evily)...

i smiled...

he-why are you again smiling...

Teju- even if I will not return from here...i swear ..on my father...this is your last day!!!

he became irritated...and again slapped me...
( i feel dizzy...and my corner of lips...is bleeding)..

i counted- two...( slowly as i have no energy)...i can only hearing...his Laughing sounds...

and suddenly i heard some voice - dad!! you don't know... I'm feeling.. very happy to see this bitch suffering...

daksh- i know princess....now you can do what ever you want... with her...

i looked at the.. direction...i was a girl...and i don't even know her...why she is .... acting like..I've did... something to her...

she come..and slapped me...( i am feeling dizzy...so i fall from chair)...she came...and hold my hairs...and said - you bitch... because of you...he rejected me..."the tara Singh raizada".... ohh so she is the one...whom sunny rejected...

i smiled.. thinking about him...she.. asked...why are you smiling....you should be scared na ....
and smirked and said - why would i...you are... slapping the
princess of prakash wayangankar!!!...you are the one..who should be scared..."

she gulped...i can see fear in her eyes....still she tried to cover up..

(offcourse my dad!! is well known as powerful business man...who can destroy them who tried to harm his loved once... i love you dad!! don't know...if i able to see you again or not... but i love you....tears fall from my eyes)

Tara - awle...papa ki princess ko dard ho Raha hai...abhi toh badi...dhamki de rahi thi... and come to me...her heels on my hands... it's started bleeding...as it was a pencil heel..and i started crying in pain...

she smiled evily ...she became furious...and remove a knife..and stabbed on my stomach!!...

Teju- smiled...you stabbed only sister of pratik wayangankar ..you will regret...(i couldn't even able to speak properly)...i swear...

she laughed...and again stabbed me..

Teju- you are stabbing daughter in law of kundrras...

Tara - you are in so much pain..still threatening me..and no fear in your eyes...

Teju-( i chukuled)..and said why should I ...fear ....you should be the one...and I'm telling you again... this is your last day....(slowly)....and after all I'm wife of The karan kundrra.... people scared of his name..why should...i ...fear any body!!!

listening karan's name...she became more furious...and stabbed me...and now my body is giving up ...my eyes are closing...then i heard a voice " teju".. i can feel that he is near..and tara listened and untied my rope. . and made me stand put gun on my head... honestly..i couldn't able to stand properly...my body is giving up..my whole body weight was on her..still she put gun..on my head..

then i opened my eyes saw...the one whom I want to see...my sunny...he was looking completely mess..tears fall from his.. eyes...when he saw..me..

tara-tch tch!!! what a sight the Karan kundrra is crying i mean what a sight....

Karan -shut up .... leave her...i swear i will kill you...

tara-you will kill me ..ha ha haha...she is the one who going to die...

Karan -shut up.. don't even say that word ...i will pull your tongue... from your mouth...

Tara laughed evily and i was trying to come from her hold but...i have no energy..but ..i was trying suddenly my eyes fall on vase... with very much difficulty...i hit...her head... with vase...her hold from me was loosen...and i was about to go to sunny...my eyes fall on Daksh he was trying to attack my sunny...i pick up the gun... with trembling hand...and looked at karan...he was looking at me ... with tears...in his eyes...and shot...Daksh... with trembling hands...due to sudden shot..Karan looked at back...and saw... Daksh...lying...on pool of blood...he quickly ran towards me... As i lost my balance my body is drained i don't have any energy left...and place...my head on his lap.....and.....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 28th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼