"Rae, will you help me out here. Work your magic on him please." Rebekah begged me knowing that I was her only hope of convincing him. "I have big plans for tonight. Just go for me."

Shifting around on the couch I drape my arms over his shoulder since he was now sitting behind me on the couch. "Nik, if you let us stay for the dance then she will be happy and leave us alone where we could...you know maybe get to the last base."

"Rae, we haven't talked about if you're even comfortable with that." He started to try and talk me out of it thinking that I wouldn't be ready to sleep with him. Since a few months ago I had very different feelings.

Playing with the dog tag necklace he wore, our gazes met where I saw his shoulders sigh in relief at my words. "Yes but that was before I knew I really got a chance to live. Now I am not afraid of anything that comes for us. So what do you say?"

Klaus shifted his gaze back to his sister, sending her a smile. "Ok, fine. One last hurrah."

"One last hurrah, Nik." Rebekah smiled leaving the room seconds after that.

Crawling off the couch I tugged him up to his feet by his arm where he joked through a smirk with me dragging him downstairs to the cellar. "So you're that eager are you, little siphon queen?"

"Not right now, crazy hybrid. We have to make sure I do not die from using my own magic. Did you find me a ring that would work?" I sent him a glare opening the door seeing that mother was still asleep from the spell I used on her.

Klaus reached into his back pocket dropping on a knee before me with a playful smile. "Will you link your life to mine, Raelyn Lane?"

"Yes I will." I smiled, letting him slide the ring on my left right finger holding it up where I could look at it. The ring was gold and had a small silver jewel in the center since I told him he didn't have to give me anything that was filled with tons of diamonds or anything. "Surgere."

My mother Eliza gasped sitting upright looking around the room in a panic just like last time seeing that I was there but she made a face at Klaus. "Rae....who the hell is he?"

"Mrs. Lane, May I introduce myself. I am Klaus Mikaelson. The original hybrid, half vampire and werewolf. I am also your daughter's boyfriend. Now we have a favor to ask of you. Can you do a spell that links her life force to mine forever?" He extended a hand down to her, helping her stand on her own in front of us.

She made a face focusing her attention on me rather than on him. "Look at your arms. The magic has gotten worse. Why didn't you wake me sooner?"

"Because she still doesn't trust you." Klaus told her, crossing his arms over his chest.

She rolled her eyes begging me while she tried to tug me towards the door by my forearm but I didn't budge. "We have to go sweetheart. I will find a witch who can reverse this."

"That's not what I want, mother. I will find a way to remove the dark magic from my body myself. But I can't do that until I am linked to an immortal life. And I chose my boyfriend Klaus. Now you can either help us or I can knock your ass out again!" I threatened her by getting up in her face.

Klaus smirked leaning against the doorway so proud and turned on at the same time. "There's my queen."

"Rae Rae, what happened to you. You weren't like this growing up. I mean you had a fighting spirit but not...this." My mother asked reaching up but I snagged her wrist.

"I was born with a fiery spirit, yes. But you dare have to ask what happened to me. You caused this. The paranoid mind and everything else. I never realized it until recently but all the true stubbornness came from Jaocb and me. We were both equally stupid children and now that combined into one person is more than anyone can handle. Now can we please get on with this spell so you can run off while I still care." I growled at her clutching my hands into fists at my side just wanting to be away from her now.