25

A minimum of 64 votes on this chapter. The deal is that after the minimum is met on the three chapters I set then I will start writing the next chapter (C26). I would like you to go back to Chapters 4 & 5 and meet the minimum there too. Thanks.

I hope you enjoy the chapter, and do comment if you want.

-----

Anupama looked over at the wall clock. "Anuj, we are going to be late," Anupama says. They had both been lying in bed now for a few minutes. She gets off the bed and walks to the cupboard. "It's nice to see you standing in front of me naked like this," Anuj says.

"Stop looking at me. We need to have our bath," Anupama says. "I will brush my teeth while you shower, and then we will exchange, "Anupama says. "I can be in the bathroom with you?" Anuj asks as it was a first. "Yes, get up," She says.

Anuj entered the bathroom with her and got out his toothbrush. "When will we start packing?" Anuj asks. "On Saturday, after the kids have gone," Anupama says. She entered the shower and then screamed. "Are you okay?" Anuj asks.

Anupama had just remembered all the naughty things she had said while in bed with her husband. She told him to shut up, she said the f-word and then agreed that she wants to give him head. "I can't believe I said all those things," Anupama says.

Anuj chuckled. "That's what I do to women. It's the magic of my charm," Anuj says. "I need to cleanse my mouth. Anuj, I used to have pure thoughts before I met you but now," Anupama says.

"I don't want you to have innocent thoughts about me. I am your husband, please encourage the naughty thoughts," Anuj says. "Even on my period, you didn't leave me alone. I am kicking you out of the room today," Anupama says.

Anuj kissed her lips as he entered the shower where she was. He put on the water. "Stop thinking too much and shower. I am your husband and this is our bedroom details. There is no need to be shy about anything," He says.

Anuj sucked on a nipple and Anupama could feel herself getting weak again at his temptations. "We have to go to work and the kids are coming today," She pushes him away from the shower.

Anuj went to brush his teeth. "It's true. She is developing a potty mouth. There is a hidden freak in my wife," Anuj says. "We have only been married for three weeks. We should enjoy our honeymoon period," Anuj says.

-----

The evening,

The Kapadias arrived from work earlier than usual so that they could receive the Shahs. Kanta maa could not come because Bhavesh was away and someone needed to stay with Niscal who was preparing for exams.

"We will just call your mom to come and sleepover at the new house when Devika is there," Anuj says. "Don't you get it? She doesn't want to sleep over at her damaad's house," Anupama says.

"I thought I was her son," Anuj says. "No, you are not her son. She's my mother and you can't be my brother because we are married," Anupama says. "Oye. See how you took my statement to a whole new level. You understand what I meant," Anuj says.

"See just call her yourself and tell her to come to the new house. Be as dramatic as possible. Tell her you will not eat or drink water if she doesn't come," Anupama says. "Hmm, good idea. I will call her tomorrow," Anuj says.

"Pakhi was very excited to come. She said you gave her some assignment," Anupama says. "Yes, we are trying to figure out what she likes and see how she can make a career out of it," Anuj says. "Haan. I worry about her," Anupama says.

"I know. Hopefully, my contacts can be of some use," Anuj says. "Hmm, nepotism," Anupama says. "I hate that fucking word," Anuj says. "Do you have to say the f-word?" Anupama says.