16

Read, vote and comment! A minimum of 64 votes.

-----

Anupama felt it poking at her stomach and she tried to move up the bed so it could settle in between her legs but her pati would not allow it. "You have to control yourself. I will not let you spoil my fun so soon," Anuj says.

He licked his fingers. "Chii," Anupama moved her face when he tried to kiss her again. "What are you going to do after I suck your vertical lips and come asking for a kiss?" Anuj asks in a husky tone.

"What are my vertical lips?" Anupama asks. He used his hard shaft to direct her. "This is your vertical lips," Anuj says. Anupama felt the wind hit her in the face. "Kya," She pushed him off her. She looked in between her legs and at his lips.

"I don't want that," Anupama says. "But I like it. Have you ever tried it?" Anuj asks. "A few times in my previous marriage but I never liked it. It was the opposite of pleasing," Anu says.

"You are probably just sensitive down there. I will take caution, don't worry, " He pulled her closer. "I-I. Let's just skip that," She says. "You liked it when I rubbed your clit right? It would be the same if I sucked it. Pleasing," Anuj says.

"Your vocabulary is just horrible," She covered her ears. "Oh, I am sorry. Don't worry. We will do something else," Anuj says.

Anupama sat on his lap and kissed him. She continued to rub herself on his hard member. His lips were getting sore from her kisses but what to do?

His wife must have been a vampire in her past life. She had said she wouldn't bite him hard anymore but if you look at his chest. It was marked in her teeth.

His arousal was getting to a point it was hard to control and he could feel his wife wetting him with her juices. His head was just involuntary always searching for her hole to enter but what was his Mrs Kapadia doing?

She kept rolling her hips on him and the way she hugged herself onto him so tightly. Air would not have a space to pass through. I should wear the protection now or my precum would enter.

Anuj separated from her on the bed and moved to his side of the bed. He opened his drawer and wore the condom. He turned back and looked at her.

She had been confused as to why he pushed her away. "Are you okay?" She asks him. "No," He says. Her legs were open in front of him and he could see how swollen her glands were.

I wish you would let me suck you. How delicious would you taste? Now I have only made you moan, but wait till I make you scream at the top of your lungs. You will meet Anuj Kapadia whom only a few know.

He crawled toward her and yanked her closer to him. With no warning, he pushed all of himself into her body. "Anuj," She screamed. Mr Kapadia is quite thick. "Sshh. We are not the only ones in the house," He says.

He held her waist in place and there was no more mister nice guy. He would fuck her thoroughly the way he likes to. There was no mercy, and he kept thrusting into her fast.

"Shit," Anu moans. Anuj grabbed her the pillow to bite on. He would slow his movements but his strokes would become harder. She didn't know how to react. She has never felt this way before.

Her body was overheating. There was no way she could control her screams. "You scream too much," Anuj says, his voice was deep and intoxicating.

-----

Elsewhere,

Malvika had gotten up and opened her drawer. When Anuj and Anupama had gotten married she and GK had gone to buy earplugs because they have witnessed Anuj's superpower before.