14

Please make sure you are voting for every chapter. Vote before you read so you don't forget. Thanks a lot. A minimum of 64 votes.

-----

Ahmedabad. (A week since marriage)

Malvika went to pick up her brother and sister-in-law from the airport. Anuj took over the driving from her because Malvika wanted to talk to her bhabhi. They sat down in the passenger seat at the back.

"How was your honeymoon?" Mukku asks. "It was nice. I went to the beach a lot and it was so relaxing," Anupama says. "And did you go to eat at nice restaurants?" Mukku asks. "Yes, that was also nice but nobody cooks as good as I do," Anupama says.

"Hehe. I love this confidence bhabhi. I missed you so much," She hugged Anupama tight. "I missed you too," Anu says. "That's a lie. You were with this Anuj and I am sure you didn't miss me. Your day and night were all his," Mukku says.

Anupama found herself blushing. "Malvika, what are you saying?" Anuj asks. "I didn't mean that but we can talk about it also. Did you enjoy it?" Malvika winks at Anupama. "I am tired I am going to sleep before we get home," Anu says.

She rests her head on Malvika's shoulders and closed her eyes shut. "Bhai, why did you exhaust my sister-in-law so much?" Malvika asks. Anupama pinched Malvika. "Keep quiet," She says. "Okay, but that hurt," Mukku says.

In the afternoon, Anupama and Anuj went to see the house dealer and finalise the home that they wanted to buy. Anuj called his team of construction workers so that they could fix some things around the house.

"I am glad that we have finalised the house now," Anu says. "You should have allowed me to come with you. I am going to be living there also," Mukku says. "Are you staying in India?" Anuj asks. "Yes, I have decided to stay here at least for now," Malvika says.

Anuj and Anupama went to give her a very tight hug. "You will pick your room first," Anuj says. "Thank you," Anupama kisses her cheeks. The four members of the Kapadia house spent their day prepping for Anuj and Anupama to resume work the next day.

There were a lot of things to catch them up on. They needed to undo a lot of the mistakes that Vanraj and his son created. They needed to win back their consistent clients and bring more in. After dinner, Anupama and Anuj went into their bedroom ready to sleep.

"Do you want to watch a movie first?" Anuj asks. "I want to watch my favourite tv series," She takes the remote from him. They settle in bed together under the duvet. Anupama put on the television with the remote. Her head was on his shoulder.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in," Anuj says. Malvika had come to their bedroom with her blanket. "Voh. I want to sleep with my bhabhi and bhai," Malvika says. She climbs on their bed like a child and stays in between them.

They don't have any children together but Mukku acts just like one. Anupama graciously allowed Malvika to stay with them but Anuj was reluctant. He made peace with it. He had missed his sister and he didn't want her to go anywhere.

Malvika just lay on the bed and closed her eyes. She was ready to sleep. Anupama didn't think it would be nice to watch television while Malvika was sleeping so she put off the tv. Anuj kissed her and his sister's cheeks. They closed their eyes and slept off.

-----

There was a loud thud on the floor someone had fallen off the bed. Anupama and Malvika woke up in shock and found Anuj rubbing his buttocks. "Bhai," Malvika says. She pulls out her hand to help him up. "It is all your fault. You pushed me off the bed," Anuj says.