7

Read. Vote. Comment. A minimum of 64 votes.

Ahmedabad,

Malvika finished having lunch with GK. "I am going back to the office but after that, I am going out to dinner with some friends. I have made dinner for you as bhabhi told me so you just have to warm it. Is that fine?" Mukku asks. "Will you stop treating me like a senior citizen? I am very young," GK says.

"I know there is staff around but I don't want to leave you alone. Should I ask my friends to come here?" Mukku asks. "No, please go and have fun. It took you time to settle here and I want you to lead a life like any other thirty-year-old," GK says. "GK stop saying my age so loud," Mukku says.

They both laugh and she kisses his cheeks and goes. "I just hope she doesn't leave us again," GK says. "Ever since Anu came into our lives this family has been complete," GK says. He decided to call Hashmukh and meet him at the park.

-----

When Anupama came out of the restroom freshened up. She saw Anuj on his phone. "Ha, you just came I would have made you speak to my cousin," Anuj says. "Did they call? I hope they were not angry about us not inviting them to the wedding sooner?" Anupama asks.

"No, but they have good news," Anuj says. "What's that?" Anupama says. "They will come to visit us soon. They have been thinking about moving back to India and since Malvika is here," Anuj says. " The Kapadia family is reuniting. I am happy for you," She hugs him.

"You are the one who came into my life and made everything beautiful," He says. "Shayar Kapadia," She kisses the tip of his nose. He smiles at her. "I am hungry. Shall we go out for lunch?" Anuj asks. "It's a little over lunch. It is more pre-dinner at this point. It's almost four pm," Anu says.

"We needed the rest from all the wedding preparations and activities. I don't think I slept well in the past week. I was just too excited," Anuj says. "I know the feeling. But I was the bride so I had to have my beauty sleep," Anupama says. "You are beautiful," Anuj says.

Anupama looked down and blushed. "Voh. We should get ready for lunch," Anuj says. "Hmm, I am ready but you should," Anupama says. He was about to get up but she just quickly kissed his lips and moved away. His face was going red and he was feeling hot.

"I am going to. I am going to the bathroom," He said getting up. He slipped on the floor because he had been looking back and forth between his wife and the bathroom. She tried to help him. "I am okay," He says. He pointed at the bathroom. "Yes," She says.

Anuj entered the bathroom and quickly locked it. He was breathing heavily and clutched his chest. Why does she always make me this nervous? Anupama laughed at his silliness. "Devika doesn't know what she's saying. My patio is a bholuram," Anupama says.

She opened up the chocolate bar that they had originally bought because of Anuj's sweet tooth cravings. She was really hungry so she had to make do with this for now. Her husband reappeared after a while and they left the hotel to the restaurant Malvika had suggested for them.

-----

Baapuji and GK met at the park. GK had gotten cream rolls and jalebis for them. "Anu will not be happy with me," Baapuji says. "She would scold me too but let's have it all before she comes back," GK says. They both dipped their hand in the packets for some delicious goodness.

"I am missing my bahu rani already. I can't even imagine what you must be going through," Gopichand says. "The day after the wedding I was missing her a lot and I wanted to call but I had to control myself," Baapuji says. "She will always remain your daughter," Gopi says.