18

Enjoy reading, do vote and comment. A minimum of 64 votes.

They both went to GK's office. He was avoiding them after the sounds he heard last night. "GK we have to go to the new house to check the work going on but we don't want to stress you out," Anupama says.

"Don't worry about me. I am going home but Hasmukh and I planned to go out for dinner together tomorrow," GK says. "Don't eat any cream rolls or jalebis," Anupama says. "This your wife," GK shakes his head. "She cares about you so much," Anuj says.

"No worries beta. We will not have cream rolls or jalebi," GK says. "I am going to call Baapuji to tell him this also," Anupama says. She leaves the office and GK calls Anuj back.

"Do you remember when we used to live in America and you would come home with your girlfriends?" GK asks. "Hmm, why are we talking about my exes I just got married?" Anuj asks.

"You remember that night that Malvika and I complained to you about the noise at night? You handled it then, but now you are married. None of us can leave the house so just be a little considerate. But I am happy that you and Anupama, are good together," GK says.

"You heard everything?" Anuj asks. "No, but I heard a little and after that, I put on my earplugs. All this is normal because you just got married and you are having fun," GK says. "I am so sorry. I will be more aware next time," Anuj says.

"Please don't tell Anupama about this conversation. Malvika and I decided against it but I just had to mention it so I can have the courage to look you both in the eyes," GK says. "This is so embarrassing," Anuj says.

He left the office and saw Anupama in his cabin talking to Baapuji. She heard that Kinjal has a doctor's appointment in the evening so she volunteered to go. "But Mom, I am sure you had planned something for the evening with Anuj ji," Kinjal says.

"Kapadia ji knows that he is going to be a Dada buddy. He has some responsibilities to fulfil," Anupama says. Anuj entered the frame. "I will be your Uber driver. We will come back to pick you up," Anuj says.

They hang up the phone and Anupama looked worried. "You are right. I know we are enjoying our newly married life but we can't ignore the other relationships that we just created," Anuj says.

"I feel like I haven't talked to Malvika properly after the whole issue with Mr Shah. And now, she has this new friend and I think we should invite them home," Anupama says.

"Yeah, I am not going to ignore your words anymore. Our housewarming party will be a good time to invite them," Anuj says. "We have to go and get Kinjal now. We will visit the house another day. Kamal bhai will be with the workers at home so we don't need to worry," Anupama says.

They took their keys and got up.

-----

Malvika finished work and changed into her dinner dress in her cabin. She touched up her make-up and ordered a cab to take her to dinner. "I thought you were going to miss it," Rani says.

"Sorry, I had a last-minute meeting," Malvika says. "It's fine. I just walked in five minutes ago," Rana says. "Take a seat," Priyanka says. Malvika sat beside Ankit, well because that was the only space left.

-----

Anupama and Anuj arrive at the Shah house. Kavya had just arrived from work and the family was having dinner together. "Buddy and Mom are here," Pakhi says. "Anuj, how are you doing? We couldn't talk to you properly on that day," Hasmukh says.