3

Read. Vote. Comment. A minimum of 63 votes.

-----

He gave her hard and deep thrusts which had her screaming at the top of her lungs. Her eyes shut, her mouth opens ajar as she moaned and her back arched. This was a sight, Anuj Kapadia never imagined he would see in his whole life. This moment would be etched in his mind forever.

Anuj released her hands and hugged her tight as he continued his thrust. "I love you, Anu," Anuj says. "I love you more," Anupama says. The heat they were emanating from their body was hot enough to heat the whole house in the cold season. Well maybe that's a bit of a stretch but things were steamy between them.

Beads of sweat formed on Anupama's forehead. They were making sweet love and were covered by a large duvet. She was feeling too hot. She kicked the duvet off their bodies in desperation. Anuj chuckled at her.

"What! I am so hot," She kisses his cheeks. "That you are," He bites her lower lip. Anupama grabbed his buttocks and guided him into her because he had paused while they were talking. "Sorry wife," Anuj says.

They continued their sweet lovemaking. The kisses, the love bites, them blushing as they consummated their marriage. Anupama was very happy about this. If she had left things to her Shayar Kapadia, god knows how long this moment would have taken.

She looked at the wall clock as they laid back in bed after showering and changing the sheets which were soaked in sweat. It was thirty minutes to 1 am and she remembered that they had entered the room at 11 pm. They wasted so much time talking and contemplating. Anuj Kapadia never does anything on time or fast.

She closed her eyes about to sleep and then she felt a hand over her waist. His warm body was so close to hers. They were cuddling and this was something she wasn't used to. Her previous husband was not interested in ever being so close to her body.

Anuj's nose was on her neck, and his arms were wrapped around her. "Anuj, I am not going anywhere," Anu says. "I know but I just want to keep feeling you or I will think this is a dream," Anuj says. "And you are happy being this close to me in bed, smelling me," She asks.

"What type of question is that? See I am going to keep on cuddling you and I am tired so let's sleep," Anuj says. She turned and kissed his lips. Then she closed her eyes and slept.

-----

The sun's rays shined on Anuj's face so he kept turning on the bed to avoid it. His movements woke Anupama up and then the low down of everything that happened last night played in her head. She clutched the duvet to her body ashamed and surprised by her boldness.

Anuj woke up because she had taken the duvet all to herself and he was feeling cold. He turned to look at her covering her body. "Good morning. Why have you taken all the duvet to yourself?" He grabs it back. She pulls it back and then a tug-of-war ensues.

Anupama lets the duvet go and Anuj fell off the bed. "Are you okay?" Anupama looks at him from the bed. "Help me up," He stretches out his hands. She helps him and says surri. "What is wrong with you this morning? You chose violence or what," Anuj says. She saw him rubbing his buttocks because of pain.

"I-I just remembered what happened last night," Anupama says. "Ha, I don't think I can ever forget last night," He lies on the bed smiling. "Me too. I can't believe I said all those things," Anu says. "Anu, we are a married couple and things like this are normal between us. Don't start regretting it," Anuj says.

"I am not regretting anything. I just can't believe that I said and did all that," Anupama says. "I am happy about everything we did. I enjoyed consummating our marriage and I am happy we did it last night," Anuj says.