Her eye's widen as she stood and carefully walked towards the kitchen, walking up to the fridge.

''Mommy and me'' She read aloud yet it was low. First picture I decide to put up on the fridge. What a bite in the ass.

''Lydia-''.

She swiftly turned around and held the drawing in the air. ''Answer Me!''.

Finally, I nodded.

She looked down to averted my gaze. ''Whose the father'' She whispered.

''I'm not gonna say''.

She looked up with her nostrils flaring. ''Why not?''.

I stood and took a few steps foward. ''Lydia if I say whose the father, I'm going to ruin everything. Whether it's friendships or relationships I'm gonna be the cause of it''.

''Tell me whose the father?'' She asked again.

I gulped. ''Stiles''.

Every hint of emotion on her face fell. I guess you can say she was pretty much speechles.

''Why doesn't he know? Why isn't he apart of that little girl's life?'' She interrogated.

''Don't you think I wanted that? That's the whole point of why I moved back. I wanted to see if he could contribute to being the father. But for god sake Lydia look how happy he is. He has a girlfriend and she already dislikes me. What's gonna happen if I tell him that I'm the mother of his child?''.

She propped her elbows on the island and rest her head inside her palms. This was a moment where we weren't crying or mad. We were just desperate yet scared for the truth.

It fell extremely quiet and I wasn't sure how to label it.

I fiddled with my fingers as I watched her shake her head. ''Lydia?''.

She looked up. ''Well you know what I'm gonna do?''.

I watched her so she could continued. ''I'm gonna help you with that little girl. And if you want to keep this a secret I'll promise to keep it''.

I smiled a genuine one. It was a pretty nice offer. ''On one condition''.

She nodded.

''You'll have to tell me what you all been hiding from me?''.

She smirked at my request.

''Then sit down because it is truly a lon-''. She was interrupted when Alice ran in.

''I wanna know''. I shook my head as Lydia stood there in the moment of shock.

''You're Alice Carter, the werewolf we've been trying to find''.

Now it was our turn to look at Lydia in shock. Only with a hint of confusion.

''What?''.

Lydia waved and pursed her lips. ''It's apart of that long story''.

× × ×

''You still need help babysitting?'' Stiles questioned as I stood at my locker. I shook my head.

I turned to him and mockingly smiled. ''Nope''.

''Juliet don't be like that. This is Ariella we're talking about. Whose gonna watch her?'' He interrogated.

''I'll take her to work with me'' I answered flatly.

''Okay be mad all you want, but don't let that affect Ariella. I already told you I'll do anything for her so you're gonna let me watch her'' He demanded.

I slammed my locker shut and looked him over.

''Fine''.

I walked, finding Lydia to inform her that she doesn't have to watch.

What happened at my place yesterday? Well, I now know that Lydia is a banshee, Scott's a werewolf -a true alpha to be exact-, Kira's a fox and Malia is a coyote. Scott wants Alice and Mrs.Carter to be in their pack but have not found either one.

Lydia promised to not give any leads of where Alice is being that Alice wants nothing to do with them, whereas Mrs.Carter, we have no clue.

And my spot inbewteen the madness? I keep my mouth shut pretend to know nothing, same with Lydia.

Pretty much how our lives will be for the moment being.

☯ ☯ ☯

This shit is boring af, sorry for the filler. And the long update was not only because of writers block, but also because of PROM!! It's today, June 4 and I am EXCITED!!!

Bye bitches