*(the High is slanted  because the siren is dead)

'no point fighting against an unseeable force' Aluna thought to herself as she wryly smiled.

Ready for her impending fate, Aluna braced herself for the inevitable. She had anticipated the end, the release from her physical and mental burdens. Yet, as time stretched on, the long-awaited death that she had expected did not come.

Confusion and curiosity filled Aluna's mind. She had entered the chamber with the intent to face her demise, to find closure for her weary soul.  Opening her eyes, Aluna soon find out the identy of her 'saviour'

"I-It's you!" Aluna's voice quivered as she pointed at the third party, her eyes widening with a mix of shock and recognition. The figure standing before her was none other than the High siren that chased her during her infiltration, who was currently looking at her with a bored gaze yet carrying a hint of amusement with her left arm akimbo and the other spinning a dagger that still had the blood of its victim stained on it.

The figure smiled gently, radiating an aura of wisdom and understanding. "Yes, it is me," she replied, a soothing voice left the mouth of the High Siren, its melodic notes gently caressing the senses of those who heard it. The enchanting melody carried with it a sense of comfort and serenity, easing the tensions and fears that had weighed upon the hearts of all who were present. Aluna's body tensed instinctively as the High Siren extended her hand, memories of her brutal kill flooded her mind, and she prepared herself for any trickery the High Siren would play on her. However, as their hands met, a surprising realization washed over her—this was not a gesture of hostility, but rather an offering of peace.

Relief washed over Aluna as she felt the High Siren's grip, firm yet gentle. The tension in her body gradually dissipated, replaced by a sense of cautious curiosity. As they stood there, hand in hand, Aluna noticed a glimmer of warmth in the High Siren's eyes, a flicker of remorse and understanding. This came as a surprise to Aluna as she was told all her life that Sirens were coldless and unfeeling monsters However clearly At that moment, Aluna understood that her assumptions about Sirens had been clouded by prejudice and fear. She realized that the High Siren, too, was a complex being, shaped by her own experiences and struggles. Yet this still leaves many questions, why did the High siren help Aluna? Wasn't they enemies? This is surely no mere coincidence as she did not rat out her during the infiltration.

However, as if reading her mind the High siren said out loud "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

As the High Siren let out a subtle laugh, her eyes fixated on the grotesque creature suspended in the tank. Aluna couldn't help but feel a shiver run down her spine, unsure of the High Siren's true intentions.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend," the High Siren repeated, her voice carrying an air of calculation. It was as if she saw an opportunity amidst the chaos, and had already grasped it just by having saved Aluna.

Aluna's mind raced, contemplating the implications of the High Siren's words. Was this a genuine act of seeking common ground, or was there an ulterior motive at play? Could she trust the High Siren?

Striking while the iron was hot, the High Siren pointed at the WMD clutched tightly in her hands that Aluna forgot she had in her hand "That's the key to end it all isn't it?" startling Aluna