Taehyung blinked at jimins sudden respond.

Jimin attached his sweet lips with opening of bottle and chugged on it a little and sighed ,little of the drink spilled from corner of his lips and flowed down from his chin and colouring his Adams apple .

The sight alone made butterflies dance in Taehyungs tummy and something dangle in his pants ,the realisation made the younger blush .

Jimin knew this sight might've ruined younger non-existent innocence already .chuckling at the thought ,jimin narrowed his eyes ,a complete dominated aura had covered his body .he tilted his head and ran his tongue knowingly on his bottom lip while keeping a sharp eye on Taehyung's eye movements and his breathes.

"When these Doe eyes of yours run over my body , I find you the most endearing. "

Jimin took another gulp from the bottle as he slowly walked towards Taehyung .

Tae bit his lips at the sight ,his chest might swell with emotions he is feeling right now, make it the effect of alcohol or alcoholic eyes .

"You know way to my heart don't you ?"

Jimin asked rubbing his thumb over Taehyungs throat ,making younger breathes hitched.

"Drink this love potion now ,because you are mine ,just mine ."

Jimin held taehyungs chin and kissed his throat and then his neckline going up to kiss his Adams apple and his jaw.

"Only You got the magic that no one has"

Jimin whispered, attaching their bodies together ,the friction between their lower parts made them sigh at the feeling .

Jimins hands traveled up from tae's stomach to his chest snd to his shoulders ,slightly red his collarbone.

"And you are something I want to lose myself in ."

Taehyung hummed rubbing jimins waist when jimins lips found way to Taehyung's shoulders kissing him passionately and addictively.

"I want to be yours and make you mine too ."

Taehyung whispered back kissing jimins ears and his neck .

It wasn't long enough when their bodies started to turn hot ,breathes fasten and hearts raced abnormally , yet ,they were drunken in each others bodies.

Jimin licked Taehyung's neck to his jaw and kissing his cheek. He looked into Taehyung's pretty Doe eyes that held strong and determined emotions he had never seen and felt before ,indeed it was Taehyung who had this effect on Jimin's body and heart than no one else does .

"Let me place a seal on your lips so that no one would own them ."

With that said ,jimin kissed Taehyung on lips , Taehyung on the other hand had no time for getting startled ,he responded quick ,pulling jimin close to himself and tilting his neck so that the kiss deepened even more.

They moved their lips sync and their hands found way to each others hairs ,pulling and tugging hard ,bodies moving on their own and a fire building down their abdomen made hardness appear in their power region poking with each other hardly .

Taehyungs leg rubbed jimins calf to which jimin moaned at the movement and ended up placing his knee between taehyubgs lower thighs and running on his bottom line which made taehyung moan desperately and heated .

Jimin smirked within the kiss when taehyungs lips parted to moan ,finding his chance jimin pushed his warm tongue against taehyubsg mouth and explored his warm cavern ,discovering every bit of his delight and heaven.