Chapter 5

● I forgot to tell that when tae found jimin he already asked property dealer for a apartment and and yesterday he was able to get a apartment near Jimin's apartment but he hasn't moved in yet but will stay at his family villa till tonight!!

》Tae was standing in Park where kids were playing with their nannies mostly.
All people of community were at their workplace at this hour .
Kids were playing everywhere.
Tae was looking at a 2 year old boy who was just sitting on bench doing nothing just staring at other kids .
His nanny was standing beside him persuading him to play with others .
Tae was able to tell that boy wasn't shy but lonely with empty eyes .

Tae's heart ache at the boy's lightless eyes.  Those beautiful Amber orbs which he inherited from his father were made to glitter and shine full of life .
In trance tae came near the child and sar in front of him.
The kid looked at tae. Tae smiled at boy and offered a Toffee to child . Boy didn't streched his hand but looked up at his nanny who nodded her head.
Boy bit his plump rosey lip and took Toffee from tae . Tae smiled at him and raffled his hairs.

Tae asked
"What is the name of world's most beautiful young Prince?"

He looked at nanny again than after getting approval he replied to tae.

"Woo"

"Beautiful just like you I'm Taehyung you can call me taetae little hero"

"Woo will you play with me I'm new here and Don't have any friends please"
tae said while stretching  his palm in front of him

Minwoo bite his lower lip then nodded to tae and put his hands on the larger palm .

Tae then took minwoo to ground and started playing football with him .
The little boy was now happy his Amber orbs were shining and there was a beautiful smile on his face . And Tae who was observing him was more than happy this shine was what he wanted in those eyes .
They both got tired after playing for hour both were now laying on grass with drenched in sweat they were looking at sky smiling.
Then nanny came and thanked tae .

" Thank you sir this is first time I have seen minwoo happy in the 2 years of this kid's life "

"No need to thank I wanted to play too , My name is Taehyung I am new here I just came  here yesterday  I'll be moving here by tonight"

"T -tete will we play again?".   

"Sure honey we'll play everyday will you wait for me?"

Minwoo nodded.

Tae smiled and kissed  minwoo's forehead .

"Minwoo say bye to hyung" said the nanny

Minwoo waved his hand then nanny took him away while tae was still standing there looking at child's back and smiling .

"What have you done to boy Jimin ?  Those eyes are made for shine . Why were they so dull ?  But I'll make sure to bring shine and smile on this angelic face "

Tar thought while pursing his lips .

Tae rode his bike and went to a flower shop bought a beautiful bouquet with note .

With a beautiful Crystal ball filled with shiny purple hearts .

He smiled at his note and went straight to Jimin's office building.

He gave these thing to security guard and told him to deliver to Park Jimin.

Guard first saw him with doubt then checked the stuff nodded and called someone with same uniform and gave him instructions .

That other guard went in .

Tae went back to his bike and drove away as it wasn't the office ending time yet.

In President Office:

Jimin was  working on his laptop when someone knocked on door.

"Comein"

The guard came in jimin  looked up guard bowed in front of him and gave him the parcel with bouquet.

"Sir a young man asked me to give these things to you personally "

Jimin frowned , took the things and signal the guard to go.
Guard bowed again and went out.

Jimin looked at bouquet which was undoubtedly Beautiful.

Then opened the gift he smiled when he saw a beautiful crystal ball in it
That was selected carefully and elegantly indicating the richness of choice of the  sender.

There was a note too which stated that:

"Park Jimin

My first gift to you as a beginning of  our journey to LOVE"

V"

Jimin smiled at this .
It wasn't new to him people always tried these ways to approach him.

If it was before he would have directly thrown the things to dustbin but today don't know why  his heart was telling him to open the parcel .

He was shocked at his change why wasn't these things today making him angry .

He shaked his head and place the things aside .

He placed the ball on the Table and placed flowers in Vase .

Minwoo imagine he has blonde hairs