Epilogue

POV: Lacey

Two years later.

Hi well I bet your wondering what has happened in the past two years. Well Marcus was sentenced to death for his crimes. I graduated high school. Alana was valedictorian. She had a pup last year. My little pup just made two years old. I had a son. Elijah and I named him Ian. I'm actually pregnant again with a girl this time. I want to name her Belle. Dad just adores him. Evan met his mate while he was at college. She's from another pack. Pheobe has yet to meet hers. Maybe one day she will.

"Mommy, daddy won't wet me have a cupcake." Ian comes to me complaining.  I gasp playfully, "he won't. And just why would he do such a thing?" I say.  Dinner will be in ten minutes so no cupcake for him. "Because him is a meanie." He says pouting. "I tell you what if you eat all your food for dinner and tell daddy your sorry for calling him that then you may have a cupcake." I tell him. "Otay." He gives me thumbs up. He looks so much like Elijah and is so much like Elijah. "Did he just try any get a cupcake out of you?" Elijah asks me. "Yes and don't we have something to say Ian."

"I sowy daddy." Ian tells Elijah. "Its ok bud. Its just when I tell you no I mean no." Elijah tells him. When dinner gets done we all eat.

Oh your probably wondering whatever happened to Maya. Well you see through the years she has tried to get Elijah back but has failed miserably. I gave her an ultimatum fed up with it. I told her she either backed off and left back to her travels or I was going to have her down to an omega and my personal maid if she didn't stop and go. Well it turns out she would rather her current rank than be demoted to an omega than have Elijah. If it were me and loving him as much as I do I'd never give up even if that meant being an omega. I don't care about rank. Rank doesn't matter in my eyes.

Tonight after dinner Ian is going to stay with dad for a week since I'm due any day now. I feel like I'm going to pop very soon. "All done mommy. Can I please have a cupcake now." Ian puts his best smile on. "Yes you can have your..." my water just broke. "Baby whats wrong." Elijah says. I grip the chair from a contraction. "My water just broke." I tell Elijah in pain. "Hey bud how about you go in the kitchen and get Minnie to give you a cupcake." Elijah tells Ian getting him to go somewhere else. After Marcus attacked and the werewolf council stepped in the lightning pack members were rehomed to other packs. Minnie returned to us. She had never wanted to spy. Marcus just forced her threatening to kill her family and mate. He hops off to the kitchen with sugar on the mind. "OK jack is on his way to get Ian. Minnie is watching him until he gets here." Elijah says grabbing the car keys to take me to the pack hospital.

Six hours later my beautiful baby girl, Belle is born. Elijah is not excited about having a girl. He's stressed about it because now he has to keep the boys away from her. I hold my little girl in my arms promising no harm to her.