Chapter 16

POV: Lacey

I just got home from school. I had two exams today to take. It's exams week but thankfully it's finally the last day. We have prom tonight. Pheobe and Alana are comes over to get ready. I'm going with Pheobe since Elijah can't go. That would be weird for a 28 year old man to go to a high school prom with me for a date. The werewolves at school would understand because Elijah is my mate but the humans wouldn't so to keep up the illusion that we are human he can't go with me. Elijah is completely fine with me going with Pheobe. If I went with another boy he would have had a problem with that. "You bet I would." Elijah links me hearing my thoughts. "Yeah yeah jealous. I'm going with Pheobe." I link back.

"Where are you anyway?" I ask him in mindlink. "In my office. Why do you need anything?" He links back. "No I just missed you and want a kiss." I link back. I head up to his office. "Then come get it." He links back. Oh I intend to.

I open Elijah's office door entering the room. "Hey. How did you do on your exams." He asks. "I guess I did fine. I won't know until the end of next week." I answer. "Now about this kiss you wanted. What are you going to do about that." He teases. I walk to him behind his desk where he sits bending down laying my lips on his. I end up sitting in his lap straddling him as he deepens the kiss. I lower myself down on my knees in front of him and unzip his pants taking his member out. He hisses from the feeling of me grabbing it.

I lower my mouth to the tip circling my tongue on the the tip. I suck just on the tip at first before going down further. "Lacey" he moans out grabbing my hair in his hands holding it up out of my way. I reach down and rub myself between my legs under my skirt. He thrust up into my mouth in to my throat causing me to gag. He starts to expand in my mouth so I know he's close. I suck just the tips hallowing my cheeks sucking hard. His grip on my hair get tighter. He climaxes in my mouth and I swallow every last drop sucking just a little bit more to make sure I get every drop of him.

Elijah pulls me up kissing me. "Hey Alpha... oh I am so sorry." Dylan walks in with out knocking seeing us. That is so embarrassing. I blush. "Serves him right. He should have knocked." Elijah says. "I should go. I have to get ready for prom and you should see what Dylan wanted." I tell him. "Is that all I get. What if I wanted you?" He says. "Tonight." I say with promise. "You better." He warns with anticipation.

I go up stairs to mine and Elijah's bedroom to wait for Pheobe and Alana. Devon will be meeting us here and driving us to the school. Our school didn't spring for anything fancy to have our prom at this year so it will be in the school gym. While I wait I go ahead and take a shower.

After my shower I come out the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I just throw on one of Elijah's shirts and a pair of panties and wait for my friends.

An hour later Alana and Pheobe show up. "Hey girl." Alana says entering the room. "Hey guys. So I was thinking for Alana we just curl your hair and do a half up with some flowers. For Pheobe we just curl it since your hair is short." I say. I'm good at hair so I will be doing their hair. Pheobe's hair is about chin length so leaving it down would be the best for her. Alana is good with make up so she will be doing our make up. Pheobe will do my hair and Alana's make up. "Yeah that sound great." Pheobe says.

The girls lay their dresses on the bed while I take mine out the closet and lay it next to theirs. I start on Pheobe's hair first with my small curling iron. I spray some heat protection in her hair then start  cutting sections of her hair.