The first Night

A/N: i even dont know what to name my chapters but yeah😀 im super bored and REALLY guilty that i didnt post 

btw yall i edited A TON  of things in the last chapter so please go check it, you would understand this better, i hope you guys are having a great morning/afternoon/night!!

"But um, Figure?" Seek asked. He turned back from walking."Yeah?" "I-um don't know the way to the dorms" He said, expecting him to laugh at him. "Don't worry, hold my hand, I know the way anywhere." Figure 'smiled'💀 at Seek while Seek was glad that he couldn't see how red he was. Seek held Figure's hand as he signalled him to.(YES GREAT GOD ITS HAPPENING). They were out of the courtyard while hide was literally fangirling in the background. They went through narrow hallways to big, huge rooms, after what must've felt like an hour, they finally reached a green door labelled'Rooms allotted'. Seek was basically gonna die at how sharp figure's grip was. "We're here,- wait, i hear someone" Seek said, after hearing something through the door."Figure, First, DO NOT MOVE, and secondly, please loosen your grip it hurts😭" He whisper-yelled. "Oh my god Seek I'm so sorry, people do say that sometimes, I do have a tight grip-" Figure's mouth was closed by Seek(ok why TF is that so sus)
"Dude be quiet, I am trying to listen" Seek said, feeling a bit awkward with the choice he made to close Figure's mouth.(BISH THAT MUST HURTRYEHHE)
Figure was instantly pulled near the door by Seek to hear what uh, Rush and Ambush were talking about
"....that new guy, Seek? I think he has a crush on Figure." Rush said. Seek started to blush. "I do not you fcking dickwad." Seek said. "Woah chill Seek, I didn't know you were so sensitive to like me🥺". "Maybe we should ask Seek-" Ambush was stopped by what was heard like a knocking sound."You know, I actually took a liking to Ambush, guess that's in the drain now." Seek said. "Don't worry, you will get used to the idiots" Figure said, shaking his head. "- how about we devise a plan to get them together Ambush?!" Rush said happily. "Oh hell nah he did not just go there" Seek, mumbled "Just wait, Figure stand back"he said, but then only he noticed that they two were really close together, Figure just had no words, actually fricking admiring him. Seek pulled out a knife and held the 7-inch knife straight up. "Okay when did you get that?" Figure asked, popping his bubble and genuinely scared. "We don't have time for that" Seek breathed angrily. (I bet you figure blushed cuz he's thinking of how hot this man is rn)"Eh, i don't know, but we can use love potions, but wait, we gotta make them fall in like, REAL love, and maybe, let's make them sleep togethe-" Seek banged the door open to see Rush and Ambush discussing how to get them together (now that's a new low).  "Are you ready to die?" Seek said. "Ready or not, here I come." And with that, he started to chase the poor entities. Rush pulled Ambush and they ran. Figure was still being the biggest simp for Seek and just staring at him. They (rush n ambush) were finally backed into a corner. "Well fu-" Rush said, dead in his tracks, accepting his fate. "Never repeat that again. NEVER." Seek said, threateningly. "Nope, you and Figure should marry" Rush said, running off. "Idiot wait for me!" Ambush ran. "Oh well, good try" Seek thought to himself as he somehow remembered the way back and so he went. It took atleast thirty minutes for him to get there, he was already tired, when he felt a warm hug. "Oh my Jesus, your here!" Figure said, sounding really worried. "Figure..?" Seek said, not even able to open his eyes. "Yeah, it's me, I was so scared about what happened to you, I should've just followed you-" Figure was shushed by Seek's finger on his mouth. "Yeah, thanks for waiting for me, I really appreciate it, but can we sleep?, I'm really tired" Seek said, so sleepy in a drunk-like state. "Y-yeah sure, let's go" Figure said. "Oh  you are up stairs? Cool me too" Figure said. "Oh I'm upstairs? With you? Great😃" Seek said. "Dude, do you hate me or sum, why are you like this😭" Figure said, sadly "No! I don't hate you, I love having you as a friend, fun fact, I've never had one other than hide" Seek sighed. "Anyway, beside my son story, Im gonna sleep, goodnight Figure!" Seek yawned as he jumped into his bed and closed his eyes and slept. "Goodnight (love) Seek," Figure smiled before he off the lights and slept.

A/n:Hey guysss, I finally finished this chapter, I'm so sorry for keeping y'all waiting, so here's some seekxfiguree, your welcomee
And I got ideas for something cool, and I think you're gonna see it in the next chapter or the one after that,  stay safe and beautiful/handsome!
Love y'all
Jaz